Chapter Twø ~ Nøt sø Happy in Paradise.

Chapter 2 Written by:  Sam

Edited by: Cody

*type writer sound*

Somewhere in Europe

Luke's POV

"MY INNOCENCE IS WEARING THIN BUT MY HEART IS GROWING STRONG, SO CALL ME, CALL ME, CALL ME," Mikaela and I took a breath before belting the next line out. "MISS MOVIN' ON!"

"Turn that off!" A female voice called playfully.

I turned my head to the side to see Mikaela's long time girlfriend Lauren Jauregui [yes, of Fifth Harmony] smirking at us. Mikaela turned the stereo off and ran towards Lauren, basically jumping on her. Lauren hugged her tightly and smiled at me.

"Congrats Hemmings," Lauren said tipping her head towards me.

"Thanks," I replied before shuffling out of the room.

Before long you could hear moans coming from Mikaela's hotel room. I cringed at the sound but wondered what it would be like to have someone, that would hold me when I'm sad, cuddle me when I'm sick and cold, kiss me just because and be... Naughty with.

I mean, Mikaela was with Lauren, Ashton had his thing with Logan, Calum was with Camila and Michael and I were single... I blushed at the though of Michael. As much as I denied it, I had a physical attraction to Michael. I pushed my feet forward, going back to my hotel room. I plopped down on my bed and fell asleep.

'M-michael? What are y-you doing?' I mumbled looking down at the blonde haired boy.

He was kneeling in front of me, his face level with my crotch. He smiled innocently up at me. His hands rested on my waist and mine were on top of his.

'Isn't this what you wanted Lukey?' He replied sweetly.

I couldn't respond, he took his hands off mine and slowly unbuttoned my jeans. He pulled them down, his hands rested on the waist band of my boxers. I whimpered, next thing I knew he was back up attacking my lips with his.