Chapter Føur ~ Løgan gives Shitty Cuddles.

Chapter 4 Written by: Sam

Edited by: Cody

Ashley's POV ~ One Week Later

"MICHAEL PUT THAT AWAY!" Calum shouted, while Michael shot him repeatedly with a nerf gun a fan gave him yesterday at the meet and greet.

"MICHAEL DID YOU ORDER PIZZA?!" Logan screamed from the next room.

"WHY YES I DIDDLY DID." He yelled back, he dropped the Nerf gun and opened the doors that connected.

He ran through his arms flailing. I turned my attention back to the book I was reading. I couldn't concentrate, I was worrying about Mikaela. Ever since her and Lauren broke up she'd stayed on her hotel room or in her bunk. She never came to sound check, or any of the performances. Fans would ask where she was and we'd tell them she wasn't feeling well.

It broke my heart to see so many of them so worried about the sister of the reason they were there. You could tell they genuinely cared about how she was. Michael gave me four slices of pizza, he threw his head towards the door. He wanted me to talk to Mikaela. I nodded and headed down the hall. Mikaela asked to have a room far away from ours so she could sleep. Michael didn't like the idea of her being alone so he got me to take the room next door just in case.

I could hear 3 Doors Down's Here Without You playing through the hallway. I stand there and listen,

"A hundred days have made me older
Since the last time that I saw your pretty face
A thousand lies have made me colder
And I don't think I can look at this the same

But all the miles that separate
Disappear now when I'm dreaming of your face

I'm here without you, baby
But you're still on my lonely mind
I think about you, baby
And I dream about you all the time
I'm here without you, baby."

I knocked loudly on the door and waited. The music continued and didn't get turned down. I sighed, went into my room. I set the plates down on the table and pull my phone out of my pocket. I dial Mikaela's number and wait, knowing she'll answer. She always does. I waited and it went straight to voicemail. I knocked on the door connecting our rooms and wait, the worry inside growing. When she didn't answer and the song changed to Rascal Flatts' What Hurts The Most started, my stomach dropped.

I bolted out of the room and back down the hall. I pulled the door open and ran in grabbing Ashton's arm. I pulled him back down the hall, the others followed worried.

"Kick the door open," I panted bending over slightly.

He nodded as Blue October's Into The Ocean

"I'm just a normal boy
That sank when I fell overboard
My ship would leave the country
But I'd rather swim ashore

Without a life vest I'd be stuck again
Wish I was much more masculine
Maybe then I could learn to swim
Like 'fourteen miles away'

Now floating up and down
I spin, colliding into sound
Like whales beneath me diving down
I'm sinking to the bottom of my
Everything that freaks me out
The lighthouse beam has just run out
I'm cold as cold as cold can be
be

I want to swim away but don't know how
Sometimes it feels just like I'm falling in the ocean
Let the waves up take me down
Let the hurricane set in moti-"

Ashton kicked the door open I rushed forward into the room and turned off the music. I looked around and found Mikaela sprawled out on the floor holding a bottle of sleeping pills. I propped her up and tried to make her puke the pills up. She responded and threw up all over herself, the carpet and me. Calum handed me a bucket and I had her aim into the bucket.

Michael, in hysteria called 9-1-1 and told us they'd be here as soon as they could. He had tears streaming down his face and held tightly to Luke's arm. This had to be traumatic, I mean his twin sister was lying on the floor barely conscious. I held her hair back, as she continued to puke up everything she'd eaten in the last twelve hours.

"I'm so sorry." She kept saying.

She obviously hadn't meant for this, Mikaela has insomnia so it's hard for her to fall asleep no matter where she is. So it was usual for her to take sleeping pills. Not long after the paramedics came. They took her away on a stretcher. Michael cried, it scared the poor kid, it scared us all.

"Mike, go get some sleep. I'll go to the hospital with her." I said, patting his shoulder.

"O-ok." He mumbled hiccuping.

****

"Miss. Clifford, were you trying to kill yourself?" The doctor asked in a thick British accent.

"N-no! I'm not suicidal, I have insomnia." Mikaela protested.

"Alright, just making sure. If you were trying to kill yourself, I'd have to refer you to a therapist." The doctor replied glancing from the clipboard to Mikaela.

"Well, I'm not suicidal, I very much enjoy living." She said.

"I get it, and you are?" He asked turning his attention to me.

"I'm her friend." I replied.

"I regret to inform you, it's family only." He sighed.

"She's my girlfriend. As in the woman I'm in love with." Mikaela snapped, I could tell she was already she was fed up with the doctor and we'd only been here 15 minutes.

"Mhmmm." He hummed. "I'll allow it,"

Mikaela smirked, at me causing me to laugh.

"But we're going to have to keep you here overnight, to make sure that all of the pills have been flushed out of your system."

"Ughhhh." Mikaela groaned throwing her head back onto the pillow.

The doctor looked unamused.

"Your, girl, uh, friend can stay with you." He added leaving the room.

"Can you cuddle me?" Mikaela pouted, "Logan gives shitty cuddles."

I hummed in response and climbed onto the uncomfortable bed. She threw the blankets back to I could slid under them with her. She smiled and I wrapped my arms around her, pulling her close to my body. She buried her head into my shoulder and fell asleep quickly. I drifted off not long after, dreaming of her.