Chapter Twenty ~ Like I'm Gøing Tø Løse Yøu

Chapter Twenty Written By: Sam

Edited by: Cody

Third Person

Liz couldn't believe her eyes when she saw the video. A bunch of fans had sent it to her, and she broke down and watched it. After watching it twenty times, then calling Joy, Anne and Karen, she watched it another twenty times before they called her back.

"KAREN, DID YOU SEE IT?" Liz had yelled.

"YES I DID THIS IS SO AMAZING. DID YOU SEE HOW MANY VIEWS IT HAS LIZ?" Karen shouted in reply.

"I DID. I'M SO PROUD, AREN'T YOU?" Liz shouted.

All of the mum's were excited, so the took to every form of media they had and sent the link to everyone. By the time the boys had caught wind of it, it had already hit 1Million views. The four of them, and Ashley all sat down and watched it as a unit.

Four out of five didn't know how to react, and didn't know what to say when it was over. How could they? So the tweeted until they couldn't feel their fingers, the they tweeted some more. By dinner time, the video had racked up an astonishing 6Million views. Everyone had seen the video and Mikaela and Logan hadn't even checked their phones.

Busy with meetings, and getting signed to Hi Or Hey Records. The video was the last thing on their minds. They had even forgot about it being released until they were driving home and their new song came on the radio. The music drifted through the car but neither girls noticed until Mikaela's voice started to bounce around the vehicle. Both girls looked at the speaker astonished, and turned it up. It was their song.

"I found myself dreaming
In silver and gold
Like a scene from a movie
That every broken heart knows we were walking on moonlight
And you pulled me close
Split second and you disappeared and then I was all alone." Mikaela finished and Logan picked up the next verse.

"I woke up in tears
With you by my side
A breath of relief
And I realized
No, we're not promised tomorrow

So I'm gonna love you
Like I'm gonna lose you
I'm gonna hold you
Like I'm saying goodbye wherever we're standing
I won't take you for granted 'cause we'll never know when
When we'll run out of time so I'm gonna love you
Like I'm gonna lose you
I'm gonna love you like I'm gonna lose you." Logan had to pull the car over, so they could calm down.

Both girls had started crying, this was their song. A song that they cherished so much. A song that meant so much to both girls. Mikaela grabbed Logan's hand and squeezed as Mikaela started singing again.

"In the blink of an eye
Just a whisper of smoke
You could lose everything
The truth is you never know

So I'll kiss you longer baby
Any chance that I get
I'll make the most of the minutes and love with no regrets." Mikaela choked on a sob.

"Let's take our time
To say what we want
Use what we got
Before it's all gone
'Cause no, we're not promised tomorrow." Logan belted out.

"So I'm gonna love you
Like I'm gonna lose you
I'm gonna hold you
Like I'm saying goodbye wherever we're standing
I won't take you for granted 'cause we'll never know when
When we'll run out of time so I'm gonna love you
Like I'm gonna lose you
I'm gonna love you like I'm gonna lose you

Hey
Whoa

I'm gonna love you
Like I'm gonna lose you
I'm gonna hold you
Like I'm saying goodbye wherever we're standing
I won't take you for granted 'cause we'll never know when
When we'll run out of time so I'm gonna love you
Like I'm gonna lose you
I'm gonna love you like I'm gonna lose you." Both girls were clutching each other, sobbing loudly by the time the song was over.

Their dream was finally coming true, and all they could do was thank Luke extensively and pray for more good luck.

//

hey guys! sorry it's taken us so long to update, i absolutely suck and have been busy and so has cody. i recently [like ten months ago] moved, and we're both busy with school, and everything has been one big mess, but we're working to finish this. sorry for the wait.
               - sam