Chapter Eleven ~ What Are We?

Chapter Eleven Written by: Cody

Edited by Sam

Michael's POV

four weeks later...

It's been four weeks since Luke and I admitted that we liked each other, and it's still awkward. I mean, I've known Luke forever, and finding out he likes me its still weird even though I'm gay. In about three more days, we go on two weeks leave for Christmas.

It'd been decided that Luke and I will spend one week at his place, and then spend the last week at my house. Mikaela is flying out to New Jersey to spend Christmas with Ashley and her family, and then coming home the same week as me. Logan and Ashton are going to do the same.

We were currently playing the last show before we left. Ashley was finishing up her song Gasoline from her Album BADLANDS and then we go on to perform some songs from our latest album. "Thank you guys so much!" Ashley called into the microphone.

She walked off stage, and we ran out. I loved my job.

***

"She said to me
Forget what you thought
Cuz good girls are bad girls
That haven't been caught!"

"Thank you guys so much! You've been a great audience!" I scream into the microphone. The fans scream loud. We wave and walk off stage. Luke walked beside me and whispered in my ear.

"You were great tonight." I felt the blush creep up into my cheeks.

"You too." I replied. He quickly kissed my cheek and walked away.

"Hey guys!" Ashton called as we walked backstage.

"Yeah?" Luke called.

"Do you know who did this?" Everyone filed backstage and we spotted a bunch of sticky notes up on the wall.

Check out After Paradise! Go look at their song this Is How To Be A Heartbreaker. Check out their song The Point Of No Return.

"I put that up there. I want your opinion on whether or not we should sign them." Our manager said coming into the room.

"Ok. What do you guys say?" Calum said. I nodded.

"Yeah why not." Ash said

"Yeah." We crowded around our manger's laptop and watched him type in This Is How To Be A Heartbreaker by After Paradise.