Chapter Ten ~ Seven Minutes in Heaven

Chapter Ten Written By: Cody

Edited by Sam

Luke's POV

Holy fuck, we almost kissed. I. Almost. Kissed. Michael. I'm not denying the fact that Michael is attractive, because he is, and he could turn any girl straight and any guy gay, but I almost kissed one of my best friends.

I sat on my bed, head in my hands, and breathed in and out. I needed to calm down. Maybe a shower? I sighed, and got up to run the water.

The shower helped a little bit. The warm water calmed me down and everything, and loosened me up. I changed into some clean clothes, and went to lie down, but Ashley's voice rang through the hotel.

"Family Meeting!" I rolled my eyes, and stumbled out into the hall.

I followed her into her room, and following shortly after was Mikaela, and Calum. Then Ashton and Logan, and lastly Michael. We avoided eye contact.

"What's going on?" Ashton asked. Ashley just grinned.

"Everyone's been tense lately, so I brought booze and junk food. We're gonna have a little fun..." She smiled.

Oh. My. God.

***

***

Ashley's POV

About 20 minutes into chill time, Calum had suggested we play spin the bottle. He grabbed and empty bottle of beer, and we crowded around it, making an awkward circle. "Calum goes first." Logan said. He glared at her. "What? You're the one who wanted to play."

"Fine." He leaned over and spun it. The bottle spun fast, and then stopped. At Ashton. Both boys looked awkwardly at each other. Michael burst out laughing. Calum and Ashton turned bright red. "Damn it." Calum cursed. He leaned over and briefly kissed Ash. They both groaned, and both chugged their drinks.

"Told you Cashton was real." Mikaela said.

"Malsey is gonna happen." Logan retorted, making Mikaela blush and look up at me.

"Shut up." She muttered.

"Logan's turn." She added.

"But Ashton's supposed to go!" Logan whined. Ashton shook his head.

"Nope you go," Logan huffed, but spun the bottle anyway. It spun for a few seconds and then landed on Michael. Logan shrugged.

"Fuck it." She leaned over and kissed Michael. He kissed back. I saw Luke tense up.

"Michael stop making out with my sister!" Calum shouted. "You're gay remember!" Logan pulled out.

"You're just jealous Cal because he's too gay for you." Logan replied with a smirk.

"Ew! I knew you had a thing for my brother!" Mikaela shuddered. I laughed. Ashton pulled Logan into a hug.

"Mine." He said.

"No! She's mine!" Mikaela shouted. "Chicks before dicks!"

"You know what! I'm Camila's!" Logan yelled. Suddenly the door opened.

"I heard my name." Camila walked in.

"Camilla!" Calum jumped up and tackled her.

"Babe, you do know you weight, like, 50 pounds more than me... Right? You will break me."