Chapter Nineteen ~ Pløt Twist

Chapter Eighteen written by: Sam

Edited by: Cody ✔

Mikaela's POV

"Ugh, I'm going to miss you so much." I whined holding Ashley tightly in a hug.

"I'm going to miss you too bub," She whispered, my head on her  tear soaked shoulder.

I'd been crying for an hour about her leaving and us not being able to see each other for a few months, and she'd finally calmed me down. We laid on my bed, our arms and legs tangled together trying to be as close as possible. After sharing a bed with someone, it was going to be weird sleeping by myself.

"You can come visit whenever you want, I'll pay for your ticket. You know that right?" She said, looking up at me through her eyelashes.

"I know," My lip quivering again, I couldn't help it.

"Awe baby, shhh." Ashley whispered pulling me closer.

I'm so bad at goodbyes.

Logan's POV

"I'm going to miss you loser," I whispered kissing Ashton's temple.

He was fast asleep, and I was sad. I pushed my blanket back and made my way towards the kitchen to grab a glass of water, just in time to hear Mikaela start sobbing. Ashley whispering sweetly too her, hoping to calm her down. She'd never been good at letting go. It was really quite heartbreaking and pathetic. Damn that poor idiot for loving, damn her.

"Yes, we're leaving tomorrow. I guess I can stop by and sign those papers, I'll just have to reschedule my flight. Uh-huh, ok. Thank you, have a goodnight." Luke sighed and fell down onto the couch.

"Hey," I whispered, Luke shot up into a sitting position and looked at me with wide eyes.

"Jesus," Luke said.

"Nope, just me." I giggled. "Glad to know you think so highly of me though."

He rolled his eyes at me playfully, and I sat down beside him on the couch. Boy was I going to miss him, I was going to miss them all. Even Calum. At least Mickey isn't going anywhere. I don't think. I'll have to handcuff her to me so she can't.

"What papers do you have to sign?" I asked feeling nosy, it's better than being sad.

"Well," Luke sighed, running a hand over his already messy blonde hair. "Michael and I applied for this apartment and I just found out we're getting it. Only thing is, we have to sign the lease tomorrow or it goes to the next guy in line."

"So you're pushing your flight back to go sign it?" I mumbled and he nodded.

"Do you and Mickey wanna grab lunch?" He asked, smiling.

"Rain check? Mickey has a photo shoot with some brats and I have to help." I lied feeling guilty, Mikaela was the best photographer in the city, and rich kids aways booked her because they knew they'd look good.

"Yeah, it's no problem. I just though I'd double check." He waved it off, shrugging. "Gonna miss Ash?"

I was thankful for the subject change, but upset with what it got changed to. Who wants to talk about their boyfriend going on tour, leaving you at home while he's surrounded by hot girls twenty-four seven? A mildly sane person that's who!