Chapter Twenty Five ~ Wedding Frøm Hell

Chapter Twenty Five Written By: Sam

Edited by: Cody ✔

Third Person

It was all Mikaela's fault

It was all Mikaela's fault. It was absolutely without a doubt, all her fault. She drunkenly jinxed it. It was all her damned fault. She should have kept her mouth shut, but knowing the [now] white blonde-haired girl it was impossible. Much like it was for her also white blonde-haired idiot twin brother, who also sort of helped jinx it. Had Michael not brought up the wedding, Mikaela wouldn't have said a single word about it. She wouldn't have proclaimed that; "It's going to be the best wedding since Beyoncé and JayZ or like," the artificially blonde-haired woman hiccuped. "Kim Kardashian and Kanye West."

That, or either god really did hate gay people, or Luke and Michael weren't supposed to end up together.

So naturally when things started going wrong everyone blamed her. First, it was that someone, not naming names (*cough cough* miKAELA *cough cough*) someone locked Mali, Logan, Mikaela and Ashley's bridesmaids dresses in Mali's car along with Mali's car keys. So, seeing as Mali really couldn't drive in her nine month pregnant state just in case the baby came, and Logan and Mikaela's cars were at their house two hours away with no way to drive there to get them, they had to call Josh-Mali's fiancé-to go home, grab the extra key and then drive back.

Next, in the long list of things that happened, was the officiator booked to conduct the service, couldn't make it. The dresses being locked in Mali's car, Luke could've handled. The cake being late-which it was-he could've handled. Having to wear skinny jeans, and a band shirt instead of the two thousand dollar (a piece) stark white suits he and Michael had made, he could've handled too. He could've handled the dress, suit and cake situation combined. But the officiator not being able to come was the last straw. Luke few off the handle.

Everything the blonde boy worked months on trying to prepare for the most important day of his fucking life was falling apart and Luke couldn't handle it. So, he found every smashable thing in his and Michael's shared apartment and threw it. Plates, bowls, cups, vases, his cellphone, even the TV. He smashed everything and anything Luke could get is hands on. He even smashed-the sexual way, Luke didn't beat his future husband up-Michael when he showed up. After amazing pre-wedding sex, Michael helped Luke clean up the mess.

"Wanna tell me why you decided to break a twenty thousand dollar vase? And every plate, bowl and cup in our house?" Michael asked, a pair of sweatpants hanging low on his pale hip as he swept the living room floor, making sure not to step on any glass.