Chapter Seventeen ~ Messy Kitchens & Family Reuniøns.

Chapter Seventeen written by: Cody

Edited by: Sam ✔

Logan's POV

Waking up, I found that Ashton wasn't lying next to me. I frowned, instantly missing him. The bed was colder without him. I sighed shortly afterwards, and got up slipping on one of his shirts, and shuffling out into the hall. I ran a hand through my hair, trying to comb out the knots with my fingers. It hurt like hell. I made my way down the stairs, being quiet because I wasn't sure if anyone was still asleep.

Entering the kitchen, I spotted Ash standing by the counter. He was wearing jut a pair of blak skinny jeans and hs trademark bandanna. He was pouring coffee into a cup. I smiled, and tip toed up behind him, wrapping my arms around his waist. He flinched. "Morning." I whispered, resting my head on his back. His skin was warm and comforting. He turned to face me slightly.

"Hey." he said hesitantly. I pulled away from him, and frowned.

"Are you okay?" I asked. "You seem kinda tense."

"Yeah, I'm fine . . . but I've been thinking. About something you said to me last night." he replied. "Something I need to talk to you about."

"Oh?" I said a little worried. "And what's that?" I asked.

"Well . . ." he began awkwardly, scratching the back of his neck. "You said you loved me." he said in a whisper. Memories of last night flooded back, how I had freaked out, and I did tell Ashton that I loved him. He looked at me, before returning his gaze to the floor, shuffling awkwardly in one place. I approached him, and lifted his chin so I could look at him, smiling. I leant in and gently kissed him.

"I meant it." I said. His breathing hitched. "I love you Ashton Irwin, and nothing will change that. And I'll tell you now, I may have told Tyson that I loved him, but not once, did I ever mean it." I said. "With you it's different. I feel something different with you. You make me happy, and want to do things. You make me smile and laugh like no one else ever as. When I'm around you, I get all fuzzy inside, and it's a feeling I cannot describe. I love you, so much." He was silent for a few moments before I saw that one of a kind smile.

"I love you too." he whispered, gently kissing me. I wrapped my arms around his neck, and tangled my fingers in his hair. He pulled out and embraced me in a hug. I buried my face in his neck.

Ashton and I were still hugging when Calum entered, followed by Mali. Their expressions calmed when they saw me. I broke apart from Ash, and ran to them, pulling them into a hug. "How you doing?" Calum asked in a whisper.

"Good." I replied.

"Were they about . . ." Mali stopped, and her gaze flickered to Ash who seemed to notice the awkwardness.

"Did they have anything to do with your family?" Ashton said, coming to a certain realization.

"Yeah." I turned back to my siblings. "It's ok. He knows." I said.

"How long has thing been going on?" Calum asked me.

"A while." I whispered.

"Why haven't you told anyone?" Mali stressed. "You know you shouldn't keep that from us."

"I kept it from you guys, because, they haven't really been bothering me. When I sleep alone, they plague my mind, but ever since I've been with Ashton, they don't bother me as much." I confessed, looking at Ash. He looked surprised.

"I'm the reason they don't bother you?" he asked. I nodded.

"You're one of the best things in my life." I said, embarressed.