Chapter Sixteen ~ Nightmares

Chapter Sixteen Written by: Cody

Edited by: Sam ✔

A/N: Hey guys, sorry we've been gone so long! (It's all sam's fault tbh) Hopefully, we'll update more often, but who knows. Enjoy the chapter!

Michael's POV

It was nice having everyone together after being away on tour for so long. Yes, I enjoyed spending time alone with Luke, and we have the girls on tour with us, but I missed my mum and dad alot. They're family, and I hate being away for long periods of time.

As a surprise, Gerard and Frank, former band members of My Chemical Romance showed up with Mikaela and Ashley after their flight was canceled. Our mum has always been the 'more the merrier' type, and told them they could stay as long as they wanted.

After dinner, I sat on the couch curled up with Luke. He seemed pretty tired after the day we had. He yawned, and I laughed a little at how adorable he was. Luke turned his attention to me. "What's so funny?" He asked.

"You." I replied, leaning in and kissing him gently.

"Michael Gordon Clifford not on the couch." My mother said passing. I pulled out blushing as I hid my face in Luke's neck. Luke chuckled and I could feel the vibrations through his skin. He hooked a finger under my chin, and lifted my head to look at him.

"Why are you so embarrassed?" He asked. "I quite like our sexual activities." He murmured into my neck. He kissed it gently before nipping at it. I gasped.

"Lucas!" I said. "Not on the couch." I smiled, slipping my hands under his shirt.

"Then let's go."

I sighed as I leaned against the headboard, Luke lying next to me. "I don't know how you do it." Luke said after a while. He was still breathing heavy.

"Do what?" I asked. I rolled over onto my side, and looked into his eyes. Something I would never get bored of doing.

"Be so amazing. You're an amazing person, amazing boyfriend,--"

"Not to mention lover." I winked, and he laughed.

"Yes Mike, that too. I'm just saying that there's never a dull moment with you, and I couldn't be happier." he said. I grinned like a fool as I pulled him closer to me, kissing him with all the energy I had left.

"I love you." I whispered. Luke's eyes widened as the words slipped out of my mouth. My own eyes widened too, but before I could say anything Luke smiled.

"I love you to Mikey. I always have, and I always will." I leaned into him, holding him close to me. I had an amazing boyfriend, and I never want to loose him.

Logan's POV

I was pretty bummed out that I wasn't able to share a room with Ashton. I mean, Mikaela and Ashley got to share a room, and so did Luke and Michael, so I didn't see what the difference was. I didn't argue against it though, I was just mopey about it. I'd been having nightmares lately about my past, and they didn't seem to go away. I wasn't able to sleep fully unless I was with Ashton. His presence seem to keep them at bay. I only prayed that I didn't have any tonight.

Mali was already in bed when I arrived. I was sharing a room with her. Calum was down the hall across from Ashton. "You okay?" Mali asked, as I made my way towards my bed.