Chapter Seven ~ Øh løøk... He fainted

Chapter Six Written by: Cody

Edited by: Sam

Luke's POV

We had just gotten back from an interveiw and we were exhausted. We were just waiting for the girls to get back. Cal was in the back with Camila. They were 'talking'.

Yeah... we know that's not really happening. I sat on the couch with Ashton, Ashley, and Michael. Cal and Camila walked out into the room. "So how was your talk?" Ashton asked, wiggling his eyebrows.

"Very funny, Irwin. You're just jealous." Camila replied. He placed his hand over his heart.

"Harsh." he said. "But so very true." he added. I laughed. The door to our hotel room opened, and in walked Mikaela, and Logan. Mikaela was having one of her girly days again.

"How was ah, your... spa day?" I said awkwardly. It wasn't like the girls to go do that.

"Good." Mikaela said.

"You had a spa day?" Michael asked. I laughed and nodded.

"Shut up Huke." She replied. I frowned. The girls only smiled and began to walk away when Michael stopped them.

"Mikaela. What's on your arm?" She stopped.

"Why do you ask?" Michael stood up, and walked over to his sister.

"Holy Shit!" He exclaimed.

"What?" Calum asked.

"You got a tattoo!?" he yelled.

"Yeah?" Mikaela replied. It sounded more like a question then an answer. Michael moved away, and we could see the rose tattoo on her arm(just below the inside crease of her elbow).

"Well damn." Ashley said.

"I can't believe you got a tattoo."

"Logan got one too!" she said, pointing to Logan in defense. Calum laughed.

"Yeah, and I pierced my nose. Good one." Calum said.

"Yeah, nice try." I said. Logan huffed, and began to pull her sweater above her head. She was wearing Ashton's football tee. And trailing down her arm was a tattoo sleeve.

"Fuck." Ashton breathed. He leaned back up against the wall, and rested his head. "Do you know what you're doing to me?" he asked Logan. She blushed, and gave a weak smile.

"Yeah, I mean I'm gay, but I think you're turning me straight." I gaped at her.

"Can we stop hitting on my sister?" Calum asked taking in a long breath.

"You ok?" Michael asked him. He shook his head, and fell over.

"Oh look..." Logan began. "He fainted." She laughed, and then proceeded over to Calum. She kneeled down beside him, and rested his head in her lap. "You guys can go. It might be a while. And he'll probably faint all over again." she told us. "He did the same thing, when I dyed my hair for the first time. And had my first drink."

Michael shook his head and looked down, only to gasp. Mikaela had gotten two tattoos. Three huge roses on her calf, just below the hem of her blue shorts.

"What the hell! How is it that our sisters are more punk than us?" He exclaimed.

"Dunno, Don't care." Logan said from her spot on the floor.

"I'm gonna go get some water. I'll be right back." Ashton said. He breathed in, and left the room.

"Yeah, I'll leave you two to talk." I added backing out of the room, leaving Mikaela with Mike. As I exited the room, I smiled.

Phase one: complete.