Chapter Twenty Øne ~ Luke's English Løve Affair?

Chapter Twenty One Written By: Cody

Edited by: Sam ✔

Luke

"-And then Calum just pushed him over, and yelled 'DORKASAURUS' very loudly." I laughed as Michael told me a story. He sighed. "I wish you were here," he mumbled.

"I know. But I'm getting on a plane tonight, and I'll be there in the morning." I replied.

"You better be." he said. "Did you go see the apartment?" he asked me.

"I did, and I'm going back today to finalize some last minute details."

"I love you." he mumbled softly.

"I love you, Michael."

"Bye."

"Bye."

I hung up my phone, and pulled up along side the sidewalk of the apartment building. The exterior of it was a cool grey, made with bricks. There were a few trees out front. There were moldings around the windows, and the stairs were a black colour. Overall, it was very pleasing to look at. I couldn't help but smile. I remembered when Michael had asked me to move in with him. It was during the Christmas break.

FLASHBACK

"Luke," Michael said. I poked my head out of the bathroom. Michael was lying on the bed, arms resting on his stomach as he stared at the ceiling.

"Yeah baby?"

"Can I ask you something?"

"Go for it?"

"What do you plan on doing once the tour's over?"

"What do you mean?" Michael rolled over onto his side, and faced me.

"I don't know. I've just gotten so used to being around you 24/7, and we're dating, but . . . what happens when this tour's over?"

"Are you asking me if I plan on breaking up with you . . .?" I replied unsure of what he wanted.

"Are you?" he sat up, panicked.

"God no! I love you!" I exclaimed. "I just don't understand what you're asking me." I moved from the bathroom to sit next to him on the bed.

"Are you going to leave me once the tour ends? And by leave, I mean, do you want to stay in a separate house from me?"

"Michael Gordon Clifford, are you asking me to move in with you?" Michael's eyes met mine.

"Yes." he whispered. "I don't want to have to camp out at your place for a few days, and vice versa. I want to wake up with you in my arms every single morning, and I want to fall asleep next to you every single night."

A childish grin spread across my face as I leaned forward, pressing my lips against his with maybe a little too much force. Michael's hands came up to grip the front of my shirt. I moved so that I was straddling him, wrapping my arms around his neck.

"Yes, I'll move in with you." I whispered, breathlessly, resting my forehead against his.

END OF FLASHBACK

I walked up the front steps of the house, and put the key into the lock, turning it. I stepped inside, and closed the door. The apartment was complete bare, and white. Very white. The kitchen was a bit of an exception. There were black details such as the counter stops, and the appliances. I made my way into the dining room, and pushed open the sliding door that led to the backyard. I was very excited about this feature of the apartment. There would be an outdoor place if we decided to get a dog. I knew Michael had mentioned it at one point. Hell, it'd be great for kids one day. My body froze at the thought. Kids?