Prologue

WARNING: Ang istoryang ito ay Rated SPG.

Advisory: No parts of this story may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means without express permission from the author.

  ____________________  

First Installment of the Book entitled:

Los Solteros Series I: Irresistible Sensation

All Rights Reserved

Copyright © 2013

XavierJohnFord

____________________

I GASPED AND groaned aloud when I'm reaching my fifth climax. One last thrust and I felt that usual tingling sensation being released from my sex and it filled the protective coat that I'm wearing. After that mind-blowing released, I took one long deep breath before I took out my long and thick shaft. Then, I removed the condom and checked how I filled for the fifth round.

"Ang dami n'yan, Babe." Komento ng babaeng kaniig ko ngayong gabi and I just gave her my usual bad-boy grin. "You should have it filled me, I'm on depo anyway." She even added.

I don't care. It's better to be sure. I just knew her three hours ago. Malay ko ba kung nagsasabi s'ya ng totoo. Women nowadays are complicated and cunning. They'll do whatever they want just to get what they want. It's enough that she had me. But releasing inside her? That's suicidal.

"Lick it," utos ko sa kanya nang tuluyan ko nang mahubad ang condom na suot ko.

Walang pasudali s'yang yumuko at lumuhod sa akin. She hungrily went to my shaft and licked the excess liquid. She's right, I released a lot.

I held her head then I thrust deeply on her mouth. She's on the edge of vomiting and her face was turning red. I thrust slowly this time while my eyes are shut. Ninanamnam ang dulas at init ng kanyang bibig.

I pressed her forehead to look at me. Nakangisi ko s'yang tinitingnan habang nakikita s'yang nahihirapan but at the same time nasasarapan.

Shit, ang sarap! Ang dulas. Ang lalim ng bibig.

She giggled a lot when I'm slapping my cushy shaft on her cheeks after a couple of minutes she took me on her mouth. I decided to push her away when I felt that she won't leave my length if I stay that way.

Water from the shower flowed drastically from my head to toe. I'm staring straightly on the tiles. The woman outside was a great distraction because I was able to forget my dilemma these past few days. I have forgotten for a while this heavy feeling inside my chest. Kung pwede ko lang hindi maalala ang bagay na 'yon ay 'yon na sana ang ginawa ko. Pero hindi, I just can't. What happened and I figured out needs an immediate solution.

I have to crack the mystery before it's too late. Curiosity kills me like a wildcat. I know there's something wrong. I know they don't hate me at all. I know she doesn't hate me. I just need to figure out what was it.

"You'll be leaving na?" I heard a sound of disappointment in her tone.

Wait, what's her name again?

"Can you cum here again?" her flirtation suddenly started and she's now hugging me from behind while I'm fixing my leather jacket.

"I don't repeat what I've already used." I coldly replied then she spanked my back and horridly went straight to the comfort room.

"You're such a jerk!" sigaw n'ya pa.

I know. Not just such. I really am.

I headed down and went back to the bar where I was when I suddenly stopped from moving. Natigilan ako nang may makitang isang napakagandang babae ang papasok ng Bar.

Her getup seems so simple but her regal look and elegance didn't falter. She's wearing a simple white T-shirt that hugs her curve and has a print of an animated girl in pink. She made it so cool with simple light-blue skinny jeans and oh-boy, my mouth salivated with the sight of her perfect legs curve and petite size. Tinernuhan n'ya pa 'yon ng isang simpleng white sneakers.

She seems disoriented when she went inside, Palagi n'yang binababa ang suot na black cap pero nilalapitan pa rin s'ya ng mga kakilala.

I don't know what gotten into me. Nilapitan ko s'ya when she's finally alone in a dark area of the bar counter. Sa pwestong 'yon hindi s'ya masyadong kita. She ordered Bourbon whiskey. Nice choice.

"Alone?" napasinghap ako nang marinig ko ang kanyang boses. Kakaupo ko palang kalapit sa kanya pero s'ya na mismo ang unang nag-approach.

Medyo kinabahan ako ro'n but excitement filled my curiosity on her.

"Should I be the one asking you that?" I replied while grinning at her. Nilingon ko ang bartender and I ordered the same of what she has.

"A Filipino, I see." Anas nito tapos ay binigyan ako ng isang ngisi.

Damn, she's a stunner. She's even more beautiful with just smiling.

Napakunot-noo ako. "How did you know? Should I bet that you're a Filipina as well?" I asked her with pure curiosity and the goofiness of my tone was very evident.

She shrugged at me and I find it so fucking sexy. "Well, it's all about the accent. I guess? And to feed your curiosity? Yes, I am."

Damn, I can't help but be entertained by her.

"Can you justify it further? I mean, the accent." I sneered.

She made a twitched lip movement and oh boy, something moved under my pants when she did that.

"Filipino tongues are pretty interesting. They can easily imitate any accent in the world but there's always a distinct tone that makes it obvious to be different from the original." I shivered when she replied while sipping her whiskey.

A ton of current suddenly electrified me when she elaborated her answer.

"Our tongues are pretty interesting? Really, huh. How interesting our tongues are?" A smooth flirty question has been shot by me. Damn! Way to go!

I was a bit shocked when she rose from her seat and stopped in front of me. Napalunok ako nang idantay ng hintuturo nito ang ang gilid ng labi ko tapos inilagay iyon sa mismong labi ko.

"Lick it." She ordered like she's in authority. I gulped as I find her so sexy when she's bossy.

Hindi ko namalayang sinunod ko ang sinabi niya. I don't take orders to anyone. I am dominant. I'm an Alpha Male. So, how come I let my tongue out and licked her delicate finger?

For a split moment, I saw her gulped. I don't know but I rejoiced upon knowing that she liked it. I made her like it. As much as I want to stab myself because I'm acting like a slave who made their master happy, I restrained. Get a grip!

Pero ang pagpipigil na 'yon ay muling nawala nang idantay naman nitong sunod ang hinlalaki sa labi ko and she traced my lips from left to right. Tapos ay inilapit niya ang kanyang sarili sa'kin. Halos mapugto ang hininga ko nang maamoy ko siya. I sniffed a but and I smelled the Clair de Lune perfume on her. Her face stopped on my ear side.

"Good boy," she seductively said.

Natulala ako sa 'di malamang dahilan. Nang makabawi naman ako ay hindi ko napansing palabas na siya ng Bar at hindi ko na nasundan pa.

The fuck. What was that?

"You're one lucky man, brother." Napagawi ang tingin ko sa bartender. Kinunutan ko siya ng noo.

"You just met the Irresistible woman who can null all men's Sensation."

"How can I see her again?" I asked.

The bartender shrugged and grinned at me. "No one knows."

An Irresistible woman who can null all men's Sensation?