Hatred

My boyfriend or should I say ex-boyfriend Luke Hemmings was on tour when one morning I woke up to see "Luke and Arzaylea" trending on twitter. Of course I called him in 3 seconds flat.

"WHAT THE FUCK IS AN ARZAYLEA?!?!" I scream at the top of my lungs into the phone.

"Babe what are you talking about? " I can hear the guilt in Luke's fucking voice.

"What. Is. An. Arzaylea? Am I saying it right? Do you need me to fucking spell it out for you? A-R-Z-A."

Luke interrupts me, "She's no one. Nothing happened."

"Oh hell to the fucking no. Don't fucking talk to me fuck you! Tell my brother to call me." I wait to see what he has to say before I hang up the phone.

"No babe please, Michael is gonna kill me." His voice changes into a more panicked tone.

"Good, I hope he does and if he doesn't I will. Tell him I can't wait to see him when he gets back home. We have a lot of family bonding time to do since I don't have a boyfriend anymore. It's really a shame too the fans liked me, but I'm sure they will love this skank just as much." I hang up the phone.

I throw my phone across the room and start crying. I knew it, I knew this would happen but I let myself fall for him anyways. 2 years two fucking years we dated down the drain. I should have broken up with him a long time ago, I mean he has never cheated on me before but I guess he also doesn't treat me like a princess.

Stop crying I tell myself over and over again until finally the tears had stopped. I get up to take a shower I know the paps will be outside waiting for me Luke and I we were practically the most shipped couple. Maybe that's why we stayed together for so long the fans loved us.

After my shower I put on my favorite bra with matching panties because if I am going to get papped all day long I will look good all over. This means I need to pick out the cutest most casual yet sexy and adorable outfit I have. An impossible task that I completely conquer by choosing a white lace crop top ending right above my belly button and booty shorts with a thin belt. I also decide on wearing my black vans mostly because I want to be comfortable all day. I look in the mirror and on the outside I look so fucking good, on the inside I am an emotional wreck that wants to do nothing all day and eat ice cream and chocolate.

Suddenly I realize I don't actually have anything planned for today and don't actually need to go out, but I need to show the people I don't need Luke to be happy. So I do the next best thing I can think of I call my best friend Gwen.

"Hey Mya! What's up?" Her voice cheerful I can tell she hasn't seen any of the articles about Luke.

I decide on just telling her everything I can "So Luke cheated on me with some stupid bitch named Arzaylea yeah you heard me right Arrrrrrzaylea! Anyways I called him and yelled at him and broke up with him and the paps are at my house and like I need to go out to show them I don't care, but I do care and I cried for like 2 hours this morning and I need you to come over and help me."

She doesn't say anything for a minute "THAT STUPID MOTHER FUCKER WHO THE FUCK DOES HE THINK HE IS WHA