Shop Till we Drop

We open the front door and I momentarily go fucking blind because these assholes have flash on in the middle of the fucking day what is wrong with them. 

"If you do not make a path for us to get to my car I will kill you all." Gwen smiles politely at the people and when they don't move her smiles fades and she screams "I SWEAR TO GOD IF YOU DON'T MOVE IN .2 SECONDS I WILL HAVE YOU ALL ARRESTED NOW GO." 

They all scramble out of the way while taking the last few pictures of me they can. "Maybe they will write a story about Mya Cliffords crazy best friend instead." I laugh as we walk to her car.

We decided on shopping on Oxford St because we know there is a moving store where we can buy my boxes.  As we drive we see the SUV's following us watching our every move taking pictures, they better write a good fucking article about how I don't need no man. 

We get out and go in and out of store buying little things when we stop in front of a furniture store.  "What are you gonna do when you find your own place? Does Michael have a bed for you?" Gwen looks over at me.

"Uhh the bed is really comfortable I am taking the bed." That bed is the best thing in that ugly ass house of ours... his. 

"You're taking the bed? Like so Luke has no where to sleep when he gets back?" She looks at me questionably 

"Wow yeah great idea!" I smile.

"That is so not what I meant but okay the bed is yours." Gwen starts walking again.

"Can you imagine what he will do when he goes back and the bed is gone it will be so funny I wanna see his reaction." I think for a moment "Can we hide cameras in the room and film his reaction?" I stop walking again.

"No absolutely not we are not doing that." She turns around and looks at me.

"Okay how about we--." Gwen cuts me off. "No.  He will probably call you and ask you where the hell the bed is anyways." She walks into another store.

There isn't as much paparazzi around us anymore I guess they got all their pictures so we decide to eat something.  "Can we just go to McDonald's and eat my feelings away?" I say then my phone buzzes in my pocket.

*Hey just say the article about fuck face and that Arzaylea chick me and Dalia are going out to eat want to join us?*

 It's a text from Calums girlfriend, Devan she is a really good friend of mine we also went to school together.  Dalia is her best friend and her and Ashton have a non spoken thing we all have yet to figure out. 

"That was Devan she saw the article about me and Luke she wants to know if we want to go out to eat with her and Dalia." I look up from my phone and tell Gwen.

"Yeah where are they going?" She is looking through a rack of sale items. 

"I don't know I will ask." I look back down at my phone.

*Yeah Gwen is coming too, Where should we go?* I reply back. 

Devan texts me back a few minutes later. *How about Claires Kitchen?* 

Claires Kitchen is right on Oxford St so that works really well for us.  *Yeah we are already shopping on Oxford St! Meet us there at 4:30?* 

*Sounds great see you soon, I am so sorry about Luke we will help you get over him.* Devan replies.

It is 3:45 so I grab Gwen by the shoulder "We have to go buy my boxes lets go. Then we are meeting them at Claires Kitchen." 

The moving store isn't really what I thought it would be there is all different box sizes and there is actually a lot of people in there. I walk up to the front desk "Hi I need boxes." I smile at the lady whos name tag reads Brianna.

"Obviously you need boxes that is why you came to the moving store." She looks at me like I am the dumbest person on the planet.

"Uh yeah okay well you don't need to be rude." I fire back at her.

"You're being the rude one." She rolls her eyes. 

I hear Gwen laughing from behind me and I whip around and stare at her. "Sorry it was funny." She mouths at me. 

I turn back around "Excuse you I am having a really bad day if you want me to be rude I will be rude now are you going to help me our not." I am ready to jump the counter and rip her eyes out.

"I guess I will help you." She rolls her eyes again. "How many boxes do you need? What sizes?" She sighs.

"I need ummm a lot like 5 large ones 7 medium ones and 20 small ones." I have no idea on how many I actually need.  

"Okay that will be 30 dollars and 24 cents." My mouth drops to the floor.  

"What do you mean they are boxes why are they so much fucking money?" I try my hardest not to yell.

"Lady there is no swearing in the store if you do that again I will have to ask you to leave.  Are you going to pay or not?" I want to wipe that grin off her face. 

"Fine." I rip my debit card out of my wallet.

"Cash only." She looks at me and in that moment I swear I almost killed her.

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN? ARE YOU TRYING TO PISS ME OFF? MY BOYFRIEND I MEAN EX-BOYFRIEND JUST CHEATED ON ME WITH SOME MOTHER FUCKING UGLY ASS SKANKY BITCH HOE ACROSS THE WORLD AND YOU WON'T LET ME PAY WITH A DEBIT CARD I AM JUST TRYING TO MOVE OUT OF MY HOUSE WHY DO YO--." I stop talking when Gwen suddenly grabs my hand and drags me out of the store.  I hear her mumbling apologies to the people in the store until we are finally outside.

She just stares at me. "She said I can only pay in cash." I scratch my head. 

Gwen points to a sign on the outside of the door that reads cash only.  "That was definitely not there before."  Gwen burst out laughing "It must definitely was." She just smiles at me, but I can see a little look of pity in her eyes.  "Lets go eat we will get boxes somewhere else I don't think you should go in there anytime soon... or ever." We start walking to Claires Kitchen.