Shopping Spree?

Mya's POV

We go back to our house after breakfast and the pictures of us in the restaurant are already everywhere.
For the rest of the day all I can think about is how much of a bitch Arzaylea is. I thought we were making progress, but obviously not. She thinks she won't get caught up in this stupid lie of hers but she will.

"Hey Mya we need to go to New York." Luke says after he hangs up the phone.

"Why? And who were you talking to?" I am confused.

"It was management and they said we need to get away from her and have a meeting." He sounds like he is hiding something.

"And what else?" I cross my arms.

"Well they said that all this bad press is hurting the bands image and we have to figure out what to do." He walks into the bedroom and I follow him.

He goes into the closet and finds the luggage carriers and starts packing. "When are we leaving?" I ask him.

He looks at me and I can tell I won't like his answer. "Well they booked a flight for us while I was talking to them."

"Okay yeah so what time?" I'm already annoyed.

"In like four hours." He mumbles.

"WHAT." I yell.

"It's okay we are gonna have a good time." Luke continues to pack.

"I don't have any thing packed. Oh my god Luke what the hell. She's just gonna follow us. I-."

Luke cuts me off. "Mya just pack it's gonna be okay." He pushes a bag to me and I start packing.

I look at Luke. "Oh my god."

"Oh my god what?" He rolls his eyes.

"It's summer here." I start to freak out.

"Yeah and?" He hasn't realized what I'm freaking out about.

"That means it's gonna be winter in New York." I don't have winter clothes I don't even know what snow looks like how did I not realize this earlier.

"Oh wow yeah it's gonna be cold." He shrugs.

"Luke I don't have any clothes for this trip." I look at the clothes I packed which consists of 2 pairs of pants.

"We can go shopping when we get there." I get excited.

"Oh my god really!" I smile.

"Of course the last thing we need is for you to freeze to death." He zips up his bag.

"Are Calum and Ashton still in New York?" I completely forgot about those guys.

"Yeah and Michael and Gwen are also coming." I zip my bag up with all the clothes I can't wear.

"REALLY THIS IS GONNA BE SO MUCH FUN." I say a little too loudly.

"Oh now you're excited to go." He picks up my bag and his and walks into the living room.

"Sorry sorry. Are you going to do promo for the new album?" I assume the answer is yes.

"Yeah we are I don't really know management set a bunch of shit up." He groans.

Usually I am not allowed on the promo trips this is exciting. "It's gonna be okay we'll have fun."

"Well we have to go now so we don't miss the flight we have a layover in some place I forget." He opens the door.

"Oh wait I almost forgot my passport." I run back into the house.

"Seems to run in the family." I hear Luke say under his breath.

"Are they meeting us there?" I say once we are in the car.

"Yeah I hope so we are already running late." He pulls out of the driveway and we start the longish drive to the airport.

After a little bit of driving I get an idea. "Can I call Arzaylea?"

Luke's head turns to look at me. "Why would you do that?" He raises his eyebrow.

"I want to ask her why she said all that stuff and since we are leaving I think it's a good time." I try to sound like I know what I'm talking about.

"It doesn't sound like a good idea to me." He bites his lip.

"Okay I'm still going to do it." I say taking out my phone.

"I knew you were." He smiles.

The phone rings a couple of times.

"This is an unexpected phone call." Her voice is perky as ever.

"Why?" Is all I can say.

"Why what?" She acts dumb.

"We literally broke you out of the hospital and you acted slightly normal but then talk shit the next day." I have to keep myself from yelling this early in the conversation.

She doesn't say anything for a second. "Well I got a call when I woke up I don't know how they got my number but from that radio they asked me to come in and talk so I did."

"You lied though." Luke is pulling onto the exit for the airport.

"Well duh. I had to spice it up." She sounds like she genuinely thinks this is okay.

"You are ruining everyone's lives." I can feel myself getting angry.

"Hang on someone is here." I hear her opening the door.

"Oh Ryan what a nice suprise after you refused to come get me." She can't be serious she is trying to get me mad.

"I'm sorry I just I was mad at you." I hear Ryans voice.

"OH MY GOD WHAT THE FUCK WHAT A MOTHER FUCKER." I scream.

"Was that Mya?" I hear him say and realize I must be on speaker.

"YOU BET YOUR FUCKING BITCH ASS IT'S MYA YOU FUCKING DICK MOTHER FUCKER I FUCKING HATE YOU RYAN." I scream extra loud so he can definitely hear me.

"Hey calm down we have to go inside now." Luke looks slightly scared and I notice we are at the airport.

"Okay I have to go." Arzaylea says into the phone.

"Bitch you are not going to win this fucking game of yours." I hang up the phone.

I look at Luke who still looks relatively sacred. "I'm sorry babe I'm cool now I'm good." I get out of the car.

Michael and Gwen are waiting for us at the door and I immediately start taking about the conversation I just had.

Now we just have to get through security and onto the plane. Then my life can be a little relaxing for a bit. At least I hope it can. I am just excited for my shopping spree to be honest.