The End

Mya's POV

After everything had settled everyone was back in their own rooms. It was pretty late and I couldn't help, but feel like Luke was mad at me.

He is on the bed watching TV I lay down next to him. "I'm sorry." I say to him.

"For what?" He mutes the TV.

"For making you think I might have wanted to be with Ryan." I sigh.

"I didn't think that." He bites his lip.

"Liar." He smile.

"I'm not mad at you though so stop apologizing." He kisses forehead.

"I'll be back." I get up.

"Where you going?" He sits up.

"Nothing, just gotta do something. I'll be back." I put on my vans.

"Mya? What are you doing?" He says suspicionsly.

"Luke. Trust me." I say walking towards the door.

"Okay." He lays back down and unmutes the TV.

I walk down the hall. I don't even need to do this. It's just I want to make sure she won't actually bother us again. I have no idea what room Arzaylea and Ryan are in, but I need to find it.

I go down to the lobby and see if the lady at the front desk can help me. "Hi I was wondering if you could help me." I smile.

"Help you with what?" She doesn't sound very enthusiastic like the women who was here earlier.

"I don't know what room my friend is in, and my phone is dead. I was wondering if you could tell me her room." I scratch my head.

"What's her name? Arzaylea." I forgot I didn't know her last name.

"Arzaylea what?" She looks at me.

"I don't know. I just met her." I need to ask her, her last name. Then again I am hoping I never see her again after today.

"There is an Arzaylea on floor 12 room 356." She rolls her eyes.

"Thanks." I smile and run back to elevator. This bitch is on my floor.

I get back to our floor and walk to her door. I go to knock then stop. Maybe this isn't a good idea. I start to walk away and then turn back. I have to do this I need to talk to her. I knock on the door and Arzaylea opens it.

"Oh what an awful suprise." She pouts he lips.

"Like I want to see you." I walk inside.

"You are in my room." She closes the door.

"What are you doing here?" Ryan says sitting in a chair in the corner.

"I'm here to talk to Arzaylea not you." I don't look at him.

"What is it?" She sits on the bed.

I look at her. "I just wanted to make sure what you said was true. That you aren't going to try and ruin anything."

"Yeah I guess I'm done." She shrugs.

"Yeah that answer isn't good enough for me." I stare at her.

"Okay I promise I won't bug you anymore, only if Ryan comes with me to LA." He sits up and looks at her.

"Excuse me?" He looks at her like the insane person she is.

"Ryan you would love it! Besides what do you have in Australia?" She is being completely serious.