Dinner

When we get to Claire's Kitchen Dalia and Devan are already standing outside looking for us.  They both run over and hug me.

"I can't believe he brought that girl to the concert tonight." Devan looks at me and I stare at her what does she mean he brought her to the concert.  "Wait you didn't know? I am so sorry I thought--." 

"No no I would rather hear it from you. How do you know she is there already?" We walk inside the restaurant while Gwen talks to the hostess.

"The fans are flipping out none of them like her at all, and they don't know whats going on with you they are all lost I saw it on twitter." She tries to give me a reassuring smile, but she fails.

I pull out my phone to go on twitter.  Everyone is going crazy "Arzaylea" is trending and I can feel myself getting mad again.  I click on the trend anyways and pictures of her standing next to the stage start popping up.  She has a smile on her face that makes me want to climb into my phone and kill her.  

"She is fucking an ugly piece of shit I hate her." I say out loud. We are now sitting at the table and all three of the girls are watching me.  "I am going to the bathroom, I will be right back." I smile at them and get up.

Oh wait till I get him on the phone I fucking swear to god I will kill him what does he think he is doing. I walk into the bathroom and find his name under my contacts. It rings a couple times when a female voice answers.

"Hello Lukes phone." The perky voice answers.

"ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME." I scream into the phone.

"Oh you're her aren't you." Her tone changes into an annoyed one.  She is annoyed with me? 

"Are you fucking annoyed with me?  You just stole my boyfriend and you're annoyed with me? Why the fuck who do you think you are?" I try to keep my voice soft so no one comes running into the bathroom to see who the crazy screaming girl is.

"I think I am Arzaylea." Even though I knew it was her it hurt more when she said her name.

"Where is Luke?"  I just want her off the phone.

"In the shower, why do you want to talk to him?" She asks me.

"I have a few words to say to him." I say through clench teeth.

"Well too bad he doesn't want to talk to you obviously has some other priorities." I can feel her smart ass smile. 

"Listen bitch congrats you got him way to go do you want a fucking trophy get over yourself." I go to hang up, but before I do I hear her talking to someone.  

"Oh Luke hi." I hear her say.

His voice is muffle, but luke says something along the lines of "Who the fuck are you talking to?" 

"Uhh no one." She replies to him.

"Give me the phone." I hear him getting the phone from her.

"Hello?'" He says into the phone.

"Hey buddy how is she?  I sure hope she is just wonderful are you guys getting married soon I can hear the wedding bells she sure is the one for you."  I hear the door open and Dalia comes in and walks over to me.

"Mya whatever she said don't listen to her."  He sounds exhausted.

"Fuck you and your new whore." I hang up.

"Hi Dalia!" I smile and walk out of the bathroom.