Snow Day

"Luke wake up." I say nudging his shoulder a little. He's always been a heavy sleeper.

"Lukeee" I say louder but he doesn't wake up.

"LUKE WAKE THE FUCK UP!" I scream this time and he sits up in the bed in a panic.

"What what is everything okay?" He looks at me concerned.

"Oh yeah everything's fine I was just bored and I wanted you to wake up." I smile at him.

"Jesus Christ you scared me Mya." He he rubs the temple of his forehead.

"Sorry sorry didn't mean to do that." I plop down on the bed next to his head.

"You're so bored what exactly is your plan now that you've woke me up?" He asks me.

"Well I didn't think that far ahead." I walk over to the window and open the curtains.

"HOLY SHIT BALLS!" I yell when I see how much snow is falling.

Luke jumps out of the bed and rushes over to the window. "You are yelling about the snow aren't you?" He sighs.

"You bet I am." I look at him.

Maya no we cannot go out and play in the snow. He looks at me.

"Yes we can." I smile at him and grab his hand.

"Mya there is like a hundred girls in front of the hotel there's no way we can go play in the snow." He points to the girls at the hotel's entrance.

"There is a back to the hotel. Good ole Dave will protect us!" I plead with him.

"I don't think Dave will like this idea." He is interrupted by a banging at our door.

"MYA DO YOU SEE THE SNOW!" Gwen yells from outside the door.

I run over to open the door. "Isn't it amazing?" I say when I see her.

"We need to go out and play!" Gwen runs into my room to look out my window.

"That's a great idea just me and you can go! They don't care about us!" I start putting my shoes on.

"Yeah we haven't hung out just us in weeks!" She already has shoes on and is waiting for me.

I laugh. "Yeah speaking of I had breakfast with just Devan for .2 seconds today I think she wants to have a ladies lunch today."

"That sounds fun." She smiles.

I throw one of the jackets I bought at her and I put on another one. "This is gonna be amazing."

"They are still gonna want to meet you guys." Luke says still looking out the window.

"Well then they can have a snowball fight with us!" I say thinking about how cool the snowball fight would be with that many people.

"We could bring them all to central park it's big enough there!" Gwen says excitedly.

"Oh my god! Good idea!" I start to walk out the door.

"Oh bye babe." I run back in and kiss Luke on the cheek. "Don't let any nasty hoes in while I'm gone." I say half joking.

We run back outside and down the hall of mirrors stop by and not so happy looking Dave.

"Where exactly would the two of you think you're going?" He looks at us suspiciously.

"Well we planned on going to play in the snow." I look at him wondering why he is blocking out path.

"What on earth makes you think that's a good idea?" He crosses his arms and stares at us.

I am slightly confused by what he is saying. "Well, there is a lot of snow outside that I want to play in, so I figured going outside to play in the snow would be a good idea."

"Well its not a good idea. I can't allow you to go outside, there's just too many people out there." He looks from me to Gwen back to me.

"Okay well then I guess I'll just have to do this." I tickle his sides so he moves to the side and run by them grabbing Gwen's hand so she follows me.

"MYA I SWEAR TO GOD!" He yells chasing us. He is a fast dude for someone his size.

"What are you doing?" Gwen sounds mildly concerned.

"Going to play in the snow." I press the elevator button, but it is taking to long so I rush down the stairs.

I hear Gwen behind me. "We could have waited a little bit till he wasn't in the hall instead of running from him." She pants.

We get to the bottom level with Dave hot in out trail. "Girls do not go out that door." He says when we are standing at the door.

"Oops." I open the door and a mass of people standing there start screaming. Maybe this wasn't the smartest plan.

They are behind barricades I didn't know were there all yelling things I can't make out. "Hi everyone." I wave and they all scream louder.

"You are going to be the death of me." Dave whispers in my ear.

"Well I guess it's picture time." Gwen looks at me.

"But we aren't even famous." I look at her.

"They don't care, besides they've all loved you for the longest time." We are having a conversation while all these people are screaming at us.

Suddenly Dave starts yelling. "OKAY LISTEN UP. THE GIRLS WILL TAKE PICTURES WITH THE PEOPLE THEY CAN. YOU NEED TO REMAIN CALM AND NOT PUSH AT EACH OTHER OTHERWISE THEY WILL GO INSIDE."

"Actually we are going to Central park after to have a snowball fight you are free to join us." I smile at all of them.

Daves head looks at the ground in complete defeat. "Are you gonna make today easy at all for me?"

I smile at him and then start taking pictures with people. It is very weird just taking selfies with random people. A lot of them tell me how they ship me and Luke and how they can't stand Arzaylea.

We take what feels like a billion selfies before Dave tells us we have to go inside.

"It's fucking freezing." I say shivering.

"What about central park?" Gwen says when we are back in the lobby.

"You don't have to go." Dave says losing more and more patience.

"Hey what are you two doing?" Ashton walks over to us.

"We took pictures with fans and now we are going to Central Park." I say starting to warm up.

He smiles. "Oh sweet I wanna come."

"No." Dave looks at him.

"Yes." He says mocking Daves stern voice.

"Fine you know what fine let's go get everyone and take a fucking giant trip to Central Park." He says arms in the air.

"What are we doing?" Luke and Calum walk up to us.

"Having a giant snowball fight in Central Park." Gwen says getting excited all over again.

"Oh that will be awesome!" Calum says shaking his head.

"Oh my god." Dave says under his breath.

"I texted Michael, Dalia, and Devan they are one their way." Ashton looks up from his phone.

"Someone's gonna die. Please someone help me save me from these kids." Daves face looks so defeated it's sad.

"You know you love us." Luke rest his hand on his shoulder.

"Some days." He sighs. "We will leave in 20 minutes let me get the car. Get warm." He walks away.

"Poor guy, we are gonna give him a heart attack." Calum laughs.

"We heard we are having a massive snowball fight." Dalia says walking with Michael and Devan.

"Yeah there's gonna be fans and everything it will be fun." I look at everyone. It's gonna be fun.