What Happened?

We finally got the bed to Michaels house and put it back together. It is now almost midnight. Ryan and Gwen both left and now I am alone again, but I feel okay. Not okay enough not to cry myself to sleep, but okay.

When I wake up in the morning I forget every thing that has happened for a split second before everything crashes back down on me. I roll over to check my alarm, but there is no alarm because I am not in my house.

I get up and walk into the kitchen the stove reads 7:23am. Michael doesn't have a thing to eat here so I will have to go food shopping. I sit at the kitchen table and then realize I never changed into Pajama's in fact I don't even have any all my clothes are still at the other place.

My phone starts ringing so I answer it. "So you break up with me and run straight to Ryan?" Luke's voice yells through my phone.

"Okay look I don't know what time it is where you are, but I just woke up so you need to chill." I say rubbing my eyes too tired to really realize who I am taking to.

"What time is it in Sydney?" He asks.

"Like 7:30 in the morning." I say trying to decide if I want to go food shopping or out for breakfast first.

"Oh why are you up? You're never up early." I think he already forgot the reason he called.

"I don't know I am at Michael's house and I woke up now I am hungry." I decide on going out to breakfast first, but I have to go back to the other house and change.

"You're already at Michael's house?" He sounds a little hurt.

"Yeah and I took the bed that's why Ryan was there he was helping us move it." I say trying to look for my keys.

"You took the bed what the fuck." He now sounds a little angry but not as angry as I thought. "Why were you hugging him?"

"Because you're an idiot. I am an idiot too though don't worry." I find my keys under the kitchen table. I get a drink of to water and sit back down.

"Don't call yourself an idiot you're not an idiot, you're the most amazing person I've ever met." I spit my water across the kitchen floor.

"No no no no no no no you can't say that you've never told me that in the 2 years we dated AND YOU DECIDE NOW IS A GOOD TIME TO TELL ME THAT WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU!?" I start screaming which is a shame this conversation was going so well.

"Yeah I know it's true though you're amazing." He sounds defeated.

"Why?" I ask.

"Why what?" He is confused.

"Why did you cheat on me?" I need to know.

"I was drunk of course and I missed you like the touch and feel of you, so when I was drunk she came up to me and it just all happened so fast I didn't realize what I was doing." He talks so fast trying to spit it All out.

"You didn't realize you were having sex with another girl?" I say as calm as I can.

"I never had sex with her I swear to god." He sounds like he is telling the truth but how would I know.

"Why was she there in the morning?" I can't help but keep asking questions.

"She wouldn't leave in fact she still won't leave me alone." Luke says.

"What do you mean she won't leave you alone tell her to fuck off." I look at the clock its almost 8 we've been talking for a half hour.

"No shit sherlock I tried. She's crazy she thinks she is coming home with me." A little laugh escapes me. "It's not funny Mya."

"It kind of is Luke." I laugh again.

"We are coming home tomorrow the last show was cancelled because the venue's roof collapsed, if she does come maybe you can kill her."

"Tomorrow? I am not ready I need to get all my stuff out of that house." I start panicking about it. "Oh and I will totally kill her."

"I am sorry you know that right?" He surprises me by saying.

"I know now." Is all I can say.

"I plan on getting you back Mya, I love you more then anything I will do anything and every thing. I know you well enough to know that you are thinking how you'll never be with me again, but I hope to change that." I am left speechless by what he is saying.

"Luke-- I- that is-- you are-- we can't--." I can't form a sentence.

"I know that's what you think, but I can try. I have to go I will see you tomorrow okay?"

"Okay." I say and he hangs up the phone.

What the fuck. Why the fuck. How the fuck. My mind is going in circles and I don't know how to feel. I have never heard him sound so serious about something. He cheated on me though and once a cheater always a cheater.