Hangovers

Mya's POV 

When I wake up the next morning my head feels like it is going to explode.  I drank way too much and haven't had the much to drink in ages.  

"Rise and shine princess." Michael walks into my make shift room in his house.

"I am awake... What time is it?" I rub my eyes.

"Almost 1 in the afternoon I already went foo shopping and here." He tosses Advil to me. 

I stand up slowly and wake into the kitchen to get a glass of water.  I put 2 Advil in my mouth and wash them down with water.  I walk into the living room and there is a half dead Gwen lying on the couch.

"Why isn't she in your bed?" I ask Michael when he walks in to the living room himself.

"Because she completely passed out as soon as she got here.  She laid on the couch and when I came back from making sure you got to your room she was asleep." He looks over at her.

"Why aren't you hungover?"  I suddenly realize he is completely fine.

"I didn't drink much I was making sure my little sister was okay." He nudges my shoulder and smiles.

"You're like 3 minutes older shut up." I roll my eyes.

"Still older." He laughs at me he has always held that against me.

"Last question. Where is Ryan?" I have no memory of anything after I told of Arzaylea I smile at the thought.

"He went home didn't say much he seemed off after Luke left." He shrugs.

"Okay I lied another question, where is Luke?" I try to sound like I don't care.

"He is hanging out with Jack and Ben today they are having a brothers day out, no Arzaylea and no I have no idea where she is." Michael is done with me asking questions.

He walks back into the kitchen and I decide if I have to be awake so does Gwen. I walk over to the couch and push on her shoulder till she finally wakes up.

"What, where am I? My fucking head hurts." She rolls over and falls off the couch.

I burst out laughing and then regret it because the Advil hasn't kicked in and my head is still pounding. "Are you okay?" I ask a hungover Gwen who is groaning on the ground.

"Do you have Advil?" Is all she says. 

I walk back into the kitchen to get her Advil, but I hear Michael talking to someone on the phone, so I listen to what he is saying.

"Dude seriously? You need to just stop." He sounds aggravated.

"No I am not going to do that.." I wonder who he is talking to.

"Okay fine, fine I will make sure she doesn't do anything with him." Is he talking about me? 

"I am going to hangup on you if you keep saying that." He is more aggravated then when I first started listening to the conversation. 

"Luke go hangout with your brothers oh my god." I almost fall over when he says Lukes name.

"Yes okay, no I don't like him either." Are they talking about Ryan? Why don't they like Ryan?

"No I am not mad at you anymore I undeerstand, goodbye," He hangs up the phone.

I walk into the kitchen. "Who were you talking to?" 

"Luke." I honestly didn't expect him to tell me that, so the plan in my head to get him to tell me it was Luke explodes.

"Oh, well okay then."  I grab the Advil and a glass of water and run back into the living room.

Gwen is now sitting on the couch. "What took you so fucking long?" 

"I couldn't find it." I lie.

The rest of the day we lie around the house and do nothing Gwen eventually goes home, her mom has been calling her asking where she was.  Then Michael and Calum go hangout and I just sit around the house.  My headache eventually goes away and then I am starving. I find some mac and cheese and put the water in it and throw it in the microwave.  While I wait the 3 minutes for it to cook the doorbell rings.  I thought it was going to be Michael because he forgot his key or something.

I open the door, "Jack?"