Low key Insane

Mya's POV

"I'm here to visit Arzaylea." We decided on trying to get to her without getting in trouble.

"Arzaylea what?" She doesn't look up from her work.

"Arzaylea uhh." Fuck I don't know her name is turn to ask Luke, but he shrugs and doesn't know either.

"I don't know." I smile at the lady.

"You don't know the last name of the person you want to visit?" She is looking at us now.

"Yeah it's a long story." I scratch my head.

"Do I know you guys?" She squints at Luke and Michael.

"We've never been here." Michael makes sure she can't see his face.

"I think you have." She tries to get a better look at him.

"I've never seen you before." Luke bites his lip.

"You you're the one who snuck in to see that girl." She points at Luke.

"Pffftt.. what?" Luke runs out the front door.

"Oh my god you have to be kidding me." I turn around and Michael and Gwen are laughing.

"I was going to kick you out anyways." The front desk lady tells us.

"Yeah yeah." I turn and walk out the front door with Gwen and Michael next to me.

"That didn't work." Gwen is still laughing when we get outside.

"We need to try again." I look at the door.

"No we don't come on." Gwen grabs my hand and pulls me away.

"Where the fuck did Luke go." I say annoyed at everything that has happened today.

"Oh I don't know he is probably in the car." Michael stops in the middle of the parking lot.

"What?" I look at him.

"I don't know where we parked." He looks around frantically.

"Oh wait me neither." Gwen finally starts laughing.

"Oh my god guys I can't do this. I wasn't with you when you parked I was taking to the desk lady and what are we doing with our lives." I don't know why but I start having a panic attack.

"Hey it's okay Mya." Michael puts his hand on my shoulder.

"It's not though she won't go away why won't she go away?" I feel like I am going to cry.

"She will eventually." Gwen smiles but she looks nervous.

"Hey I'm sorry I ran- is she okay?" Luke comes running up to me.

"What's wrong? I was just kidding when I ran out." He puts his hands on my face and looks at me.

"I just want her gone." I sigh.

"Me too Mya. Hey guys can you give us a minute?" He asks Michael and Gwen.

"Yeah we will search for the car and make out or something." Michael grabs her hand and they walk away.

"Come on." Luke walks over to a bench on the sidewalk.

"I'm sorry." I look at him.

"Don't be this is my fault. I let her trick me and play me. And now she has nothing eventually she will find someone else to use." He rubs his thumb over my cheek.

"But she is so evil. All she wants his money and fame and she doesn't care about anyone else how can someone be like that?" I move away from him.

"That isn't our problem." He kisses my forehead. And I smile at him.