Help

Luke's POV

I can't believe this is happening it is my fault I am such an idiot I truly am an idiot. She hates me I hate me.  I slept on the couch last night because she took the bed, I knew she took the bed she told me she did part of me just wished she didn't.  I wish I came home to her giving me a warm hug instead of her having a panic attack.  I wish I wasn't such an asshole and treated her like I should have.  I wish so many things had gone differently.

They are all together today; Michael, Mya, Gwen, Ashton, Calum, Devan, and Dalia.  They did invite me, but that was only because they knew I would say no.  They are going to the Cool Room tonight I bet they will invite Ryan just to spite me. 

It is already 3:00pm I have been avoiding them at all cost, but now I have to go pick up Arzaylea from the airport and this can only go over so well.  I have absolutely no idea where she is going to land or if anything was delayed so I just show up at the airport and sit in the main waiting area.  After about an 2 hours I get a text.

*Just landed gate 45 you better be here* It's from the little miss evil.

*I am here, on my way. You could have told me you were landing 2 hours late* I stuff my phone into my pocket and take my sweet time getting to the gate.

Surprisingly there are no paparazzi in the airport usually they find their way in.  I finally get to the gate and Arzaylea is sitting on a bench waiting for me.  When she sees me she jumps up and runs over to me.

"Luke, I couldn't stand being away from you." She throws her arms around me and yells loud enough for anyone around to hear.

"I do not like you." I push her off of me.

"So what are we doing tonight?" She looks at me.

"We are doing nothing you are gonna go stay at the North Sydney Harbourview Hotel."   I hand her the hotel information I printed out earlier that day.

"Where is Mya?" She starts walking now.

"Why?" I ask already angry at what she will say.

"I want to meet her." I want to punch her in the face, but isn't gonna happen either.

"Absolutely not." I shake my head and walk out the front door.

"You didn't hold the door open rude." She says before the cameras start flashing.  I try to make it look like I don't want to be there, but there is no way to explain this.

I run to the car and, but Arzaylea is taking her time.  I start the car and as soon as she has her luggage in the car and the door is shut I take off.

"Look I can't let you do this to me." I look over at her.

"Well that sucks, because I am doing this to you." She smiles that evil smile.

"Why? Why are you such a horrible person did something happen to you as a kid that made you like this?" I am so aggravated with her already.

I honestly feel bad for her, her constant need for attention is unhealthy but she refuses to see help.

"I was born this way.  How about we go clubbing." She changes the subject.

"How about no." I say quickly.

"Oh is that what she is doing tonight?" She is looking out the window at all the scenery.

How the fuck did she know that. "Maybe how did you figure that out?" 

"I am really good at reading people through the way they talk and body language." She shrugs.

"If you do not bring me clubbing at the place they are going to I will find her and tell her everything that will make her hate you even more." Why is this bitch so mean.

"You're going to tell her lie." I groan.

"Yeah, but she will believe every word that comes out of this mouth.  In fact everyone will believe everything I say.  I can really ruin you if I want to." Her last sentence scares me a little.

"Fine, we will go.  I am calling Mya first." I don't know how I will explain this, but I need her to know she is coming.

"Oh go ahead I want to see how this conversation ends." I pull into the hotel parking lot and she sits there and waits for me to call.

It is almost 9:30pm so she should already be in the club the phone rings and suprisingly she answers.

"What do you want?" She is already slurring her words.

"Arzaylea wants to go to the Cool Room." I say carefully.

"Wonderful bring her I don't fuckin care." I can't tell if she is serious.  She sounds pretty drunk already.

"Are you sure?" I ask pretty confused.

"I am too drunk to care." That explains it.

"It is only 9:30." Mya never gets drunk, but when she does she is crazy she will do just about anything you ask her to do.

"Yep I was drinking before I got here.  I was thinking about you too much." She is now hiccuping into the phone.

"Oh.... okay we will be there in about a half hour then." I wish she has said for me not to come, or told me she was going to go home.

"See ya and ya whore skank bitch later sweetcheeks." She hangs up. 

I look over at Arzaylea who looks kind of pissed. "Did she just call me a whore skank bitch?" 

"Yeah she did, she really doesn't like you." I unlock the car door. "Go check in and then come back we have to go." 

"She is the bitch." She says getting out of the car.

******************************************

Next chapter I think I will do half in Lukes POV and half in Myas POV shit is gonna go down people it will be great.