Wake Up

Luke's POV

"What are you all doing in here?" I wake up to a nurse shaking my shoulder.

"What? Who are you?" I act stupid.

"I am the nurse and how are you all still in here?" She is waking the rest of the boys.

"We are allowed in here." Ashton says, in a low tired voice.

"No you are not." This nurse is getting very grumpy very fast.

"Okay, look this is my sister, and these are my brothers so we have to stay." Michael is stretching his arms out.

"I am pretty sure the one who is hooked up to machines and the blonde boy are dating or is she dating the brown haired boy now." She looks at Mya and then me.

"Ryan? Oh god no. She is dating me, I think. It's extremely complicated... Wait you know about that?" I am super confused.

"Sweetheart everyone knows, well anyone who watches E News." She starts touching the machines that Mya is hooked up to.

"What are you doing? When is she gonna wake up?" Calum says finally waking up.

"I am checking her vitals and making sure she doesn't die." They nurse presses some buttons.

"What time is it?" I run my eyes realizing how tired I am.

"Time for you to leave... But actually 4:44am. So go back to sleep I will be back in a couple hours." She leaves the room.

"So we don't have to leave?" Calum says and I am pretty sure falls asleep 2 seconds after. No one else talks we just go back to sleep.

I wake up to the nurse checking on Mya again. "Hey can I ask you something?" I whisper.

"She isn't going to die she should wake up soon." The nurse smiles at me.

"Okay, but you know how they always almost die in the show? Like the line goes straight and then everyone freaks out? That isn't going to happen because I can't handle that." I stand up and stretch.

"I don't think it will, no promises." She walks out the door again.

It's almost 8am now and I am starving so I decide on going down to the cafe to bring food up to eveyone. When I get down there, there is so much food I can't decide so I buy to much for me to hold. I will have to eat some here. I sit down next to a guy stuffing his face.

"Hey how is your wife doing?" He looks at me.

"Excuse me?" I nearly spit out my orange juice.

"Are you not here for the fathers breakfast? It's 8 in the morning it's the fathers breakfast." He looks at me confused.

"Oh, yeah sorry I am still freaking out about the whole thing." I lie and hope he believes me.

"Yeah me too. You look really young how old are you?" He looks at me.

"Nineteen." I say and then realize it probably wasn't what I should have said.

"Holy crap, you have a tough life ahead of you." He shakes his head.

"Oh it's worth it. So is this your first?" I change the subject off me.

"No fifth. My oldest is only two years younger then you, she should be here soon. I live in Englad we were here visiting. " He smiles.

Oh his accent did sound weird. "Does she like music?" I hope he says no.

"Yeah absolutely loves it, do you?" He wipes his mouth.

"Yeah it's cool. Do you know how she likes?" I start eating a yogurt I didn't know I got.

"Uh she talks about bands all the time. The uhh who are they 5 directions? Or the summer directions? She can tell you when she gets here." He shrugs.

"One Direction? 5 Seconds of Summer?" I laugh.

"Oh yeah the 4 idiots, she wants to find them here. She's been freaking out saying her ship was sinking lately?? I don't know what ship she is talking about though." He finishes eating his food.

"Oh she means me and Mya." I am so fucking stupid sometimes I worry about me.

"Mya that's it, and you? Wait what?" He looks at me confused.

"I meant Luke and Mya, I am not Luke. I know Mya... yeah. I have to go." I stand up.

"Oh my daughters here." He waves.

"OH MY GOD NO WAY." She screams.

"Why is she yelling that isn't like her she hates mornings." He looks at his daughter confused.

"Oh boy." I say under my breath.

"What are you doing here? Can I have a picture?" The girl smiles at me.

"I have to say I am incredibly confused." The dad stands up and scratches his head.

"I am not here having a baby.. me and my friends are here because my girlfriend got in an accident and is really hurt. We snuck in to be with her." I smile at him then look back at the daughter.

"Wait what!! Arzaylea or Mya?? I am still confused about the whole situation." She hasn't taken her eyes off me since she got here.

"Mya, I hate Arzaylea." I need to stop talking.

"I need to tweet this." She rips out her phone.

"Okay you no what I have to go so let's take a selfie." I need to leave.

"DUDE THIS IS WHERE YOU ARE." Calum screams from the other end of the cafe.

I face palm. "No fucking way." The girl claps, I think in excitement.

"Okay look how about quick selfies so I can go. You are lovely but I have to get back to Mya." I put my arm around her and she takes pictures.

"Hey something isn't right they kicked us all out. We split up to find you." Calum runs up to me.

"Take selfies with her, we have to go." I start panicking again.

She takes more selfies with him. "Hey look if I see you around you can probably meet the other two." I smile and then we leave.

I think I hear her clap again, but me and Calum were running to find Michael and Ashton.