Confusion

Mya's POV

When we get back to the hotel everyone is pretty angry. We aren't angry at each other, at least I don't think we are. We all go into mine and Gwen's room to talk about what happened.

"Okay I'll start what happened?" I say once we are all sat down.

Dalia sighs. "Okay she just has been causing so much trouble I couldn't take it anymore."

"I thought that was great don't get me wrong. I appreciated that." I smile at her.

"Well good. She better hope I don't see her face again." She crosses her arms and looks at the window.

"Okay you what was Ryan talking about?" I look at Luke.

"Yeah what was that?" Ashton chimes in.

"Nothing." He still doesn't want to talk about it.

"Luke it was something." I try to get him to talk.

"You know we used to be friends right?" He looks at me and I feel a little uneasy.

I completely forgot they use to be friends. He never told what happened I thought they just grew apart. "Yeah I guess I did."

"Yeah well--" He is cut off by a knock at the door.

"Do you think it's Arzaylea?" Devan says and we all look at her.

"Who the fuck else would it be?" Dalia looks like she wants to attack Devan now.

"I was just saying." Devan shrugs her shoulders and gets up and starts walking to the door.

"What are you doing?" Luke stands up and blocks her path.

"Getting the door." She tries to walk passed Luke.

"Why?" He keeps stepping in her way.

"Because this is gonna be settled once and for all!" She sounds confident, but she usually sounds like she knows what's she's doing when she doesn't.

"Let me in!" Arzaylea yells outside the door.

"Oh it is her." Devan smiles and we all just nod.

"How were you in the top 20 of the class?" Calum says outloud.

"I honestly don't know." Devan says and then walks by Luke and opens the door.

"Thank you." Arzaylea looks at her when she opens the door.

"What do you want?" I get to the point.

She doesn't say anything for a moment. "I just came to say I'm done."

We all look at each other not believing a word she is saying. "That's cute." I smile.

"I'm serious I am done ruining your life." She walks in and then we see Ryan is with her.

"Why are you in New York then?" I stand up and look at her.

"Well I was on my way to ruin your life some more." She contradicts herself.

"Uh huh." I raise an eyebrow.

"But I'm not now." She tries to explain.

"Why did you go to my super amazing snowball fight?" She is confusing me.

"Well I was gonna steal Luke in from of all your fans and the news people." She puckers her lips and scratches her head.

"So from the park to here you've had a life altering decision to stop trying to ruin my life?" I am trying to piece this together.

"Yeah." She shakes her head.

We all just stare at her waiting for her to continue, but she just stares back at us.

"Which was?" Devan says growing inpatient.

"Was what?" Arzaylea looks at her.

"What was your life changing decision?" Devan says super annoyed at the entire situation.

"Oh." Arzaylea pauses. "I'm in love with Ryan." She turns to look at him and he is pale and his mouth is wide open.

"I'm sorry what?" I feel like I'm going to throw up.

"Yeah I know it's weird, but it happens." She shrugs like what she said was no big deal.

"You-- you can't? That's just so-- I mean how? How does he feel?" I have a million questions and don't know how I feel.

"Mya it's okay, sit down." I hear Luke say.

"I'm fine." I look at him and he looks pretty upset.

"I just need to get something off my chest." I say.

"Yeah?" Arzaylea is looking around the room at eveyone.

"Not for you." I walk over in front of Ryan.

"I get that I hurt you or whatever, is this your revenge on me? Huh? Did you decide that being with the one person I hate most in the world would get back at me for hurting you? Because congratulations it worked." I push by a speechless Ryan and walk out of the room.

"Mya wait!" Ryan says, but I walk towards the door.

"Don't tell her to fucking wait." Luke yells at Ryan.

"This looks like a me thing." I hear Gwen says before I slam the door shut.

I fucking hate everyone.

***********************

Hi guys

So this is kinda a short chapter I'm sorry I'm super busy.

Fun fact

I'M SEEING 5SOS AT JINGLE BALL TOMORROW AND I'M SO EXCITED I'M GONNA PASS OUT.

I will probably update Friday or Saturday.

Byeeee