Pure Evil

Ryan's POV 

I can see it in her face after Luke kisses her cheek she will never love me as much as he loves her.  The rest of the night I pretty much ignore her, but she doesn't even seem to notice.  Later that night when I go home my phone rings and it's a number I have never seen before.

"Hello?" I answer the phone.

"Hi is this Ryan?" A girls voice asks.

"Yeah it is, who is this?" My head is starting to hurt from all the alcohol I drank.

"This is Arzaylea." My head says to hangup the phone, but I want to know why she is calling.

"How did you get my number? Why are you calling?" I rub the temples of my forehead. 

"Long story, anyways I am calling because we can work together." Her voice sounds a lot sweeter over the phone.

I can't imagine what she means by work together. "What do you mean?" 

"Do you want to hurt Mya like she hurt you?" Her tone turns evil.

"Well not really." I say cautiously into the phone. 

"Okay well we are meeting up tomorrow so I can change your mind.  Where do you want to meet?" She isn't going to take no for an answer.

"I guess your hotel room the paparazzi follow you everywhere I don't need that in my life." I am going to regret agreeing to this. 

"Okay see you tomorrow 1:00pm." She hangs up the phone.  

I go to sleep head pounding  I really hope all these decisions I just made were the alcohol in my body.  When I wake up I check my phone to see if Mya texted me at all to ask where I went.  She didn't.  I look at the clock it is almost 10:00pm maybe she isn't up?  

I walk around my house and eat breakfast the hangover is real today.  Eventually it is time for me to leave to meet Arzaylea and Mya hasn't even tried to see where I was.  Maybe Arzaylea is right I do want to get back at her.  

When I get to the hotel I see Arzaylea waiting by the elevators and I walk over to her.

"Oh my god you actually came this was a test!" She says cheerfully.

"A test?"  I look at her confused.

She presses the button to the elevator. "Yeah if you didn't show up I would have known you didn't want to talk to me about getting back at Mya, but here you are." She smiles.

"Oh well, I guess so." I scratch the back of my head realizing she is right.

"You are super cute, what happened between you and Mya in the first place?" She moves closer to me.

"Well we were fine and then her and Luke got closer and eventually I decided I needed to break up with her because she was with him so much." I shouldn't be telling her this, but I am.

The doors open and we walk to her room in silence.  "Luke is so in love with her it is obnoxious." She sits on her bed.

"Yeah, but she is in love with him it is so annoying."  I sit next to her.

"You know I kissed Luke and he shoved me away?  He literally didn't even cheat on her.   But I followed him back to his hotel room threatening him that I would tell everyone he kissed me." Her smile scares me and my jaw is on the ground.  She is the most evil person I have ever met and for some reason I like it. 

"That is so awful, why?" I need to know.

"Because I could have chose any of them, but Luke has a bad reputation as the bad boy and people would believe me if I said he cheated on her and he knows it." She shrugs and stands up to get something from the mini fridge. 

"You are so evil." I say when she sits back down.

"I know I love it." She smiles. "So we need to get back at Mya. I know how to do it." 

"Okay what should we do?" I am caught up in her plan and she hasn't even told me it. 

"I am the person she hates the most in the world.  For obvious reasons." She laughs. "Anyways she definitely likes you, so seeing you with me will kill her.  Luke is somehow going to convince her that everything I have said is a lie, so this will be the next step." She moves closer to me.

"I am starting to think you just want to ruin Mya's life." I stay where I am.

"Well it is just part of the fun." She inches closer to me.

"I'm in." I press my lips to hers.

********************************************

OH MY GOD THIS CHAPTER COMPLETELY DIDN'T GO THE WAY I THOUGHT IT WOULD BUT I LIKE THIS BETTER I HAVE A PLAN NOW. 

Reactions?