Plans

Mya's POV

We shopped for hours and I bought a ton of cute shit. I got a few coats and tons of new pants, I got a few new shirts also. I bought a few things for Gwen, but to be completely honest I got carried away buying myself stuff.

We also met more fans, there seems to be more in New York, the last time I was here there wasn't many at all. Dave has been watching us like crazy. He said that the people in New York are crazy, but it seemed to be alright.

We just got back in the hotel room, it's pretty late so I set my bags down on the floor.

"I'm gonna put PJ'S on and then we can watch TV and cuddle!" I say pretty excited at the thought.

"I do like to cuddle." He says stretching his arms and yawning.

I look through my suitcase and find sweatpants. "Luke?!" I yell even though he is a few feet from me.

"Yes?" He yells back to mock me.

"Give me one of your shirts." I roll my eyes at him.

His face lightens up he takes the shirt off he is wearing and throws it at me.

"Good, nice an warm." I throw it over my body.

"Looks good on you." He smiles.

I sigh "Yeah you might say I'm cute as fuck." I crawl into the bed next to him.

"Shush child not now." He puts his hand over my face.

"Sorry, I just really don't like her. How the fuck did she get your shirt?" I say maybe getting a little angry.

"I literally don't remember.. I passed out she must have taken it at some point." I can tell he doesn't like talking about her.

"Well as long as I look better then her in it." I snuggle closer to him as he flips through the channels looking for something to watch.

He sighs. "Mya you will always be better then her, hell you're better then anyone that could ever wear my shirt." He finds a How I Met Your Mother marathon and smiles.

"True I am the best bitch around." I say and close my eyes.

"Of course. Now are you done talking about her?" Luke says and rubs my back.

"Mhmm." I say almost asleep.

"Good." I hear him say.

"WAIT." I sit up and bed

Luke looks slightly scared. "What?"

"When she comes to New York and tries to ruin my life once more, let's ruin hers first." I look at him, I think my eye is twitching which makes me feel like an evil genius.

"Okay sweety we can do that." Luke says staring at me like I have lost my mind.

"Let's set her up a psychological examination appointment and just be like bye bitch." I smile and I'm beginning to think I am overtired.

He just stares at me more. "You need to sleep."

"Okay, but this sounds like a plan to me." I lie back down and close my eyes.

I wake up to the sounds of New York traffic. Luke is still sound asleep, he probably stayed up watching TV till 3 in the morning. I am starving and it's only 7:00am, so I don't know who is awake. I text Dalia, Devan, and Gwen to see if they want to go down to the breakfast they have at the hotel. Only Devan texts me back that she wants to go.

I head down to the lobby to meet Devan, not even bothering to change. Devan beats me down there, she is also still in her PJ'S. She has Calums shirt on so we look like two slobs in oversized shirts.

"Goodmorning, I like the outfit." She smiles. She isn't even wearing shoes, I at least put shoes on.

"Morning, is Calum still sleeping?" We start walking to the breakfast area.

"No he went out for a run I texted him to meet us for breakfast he should be back soon. Is Luke sleeping?" We walk into the breakfast area and barely anyone is there.

"Yeah he watched TV all night." I say looking at all the food.

"It's fucking buffet styled isn't it wonderful!" Devan says immediately going for the bacon.

I laugh at her. "I think a lot of hotels are like this."

"Well probably, but like this is the best one." She has bacon, waffles, and home fries already on her plate.

I get some pancakes and bacon and sit down, Devan is still trying to pile food on her plate. She finally comes and sits down with me.

"I has been a while since it was just you and me." She says stuffing her face with food. Always classy Devan was.

"Yeah, didn't last long either." I point to Calum who is looking around for us.

"Oh I can tell him to leave." She stands on the chair and waves at Calum.

"No, he's probably hungry after that run." I say even though she had no intentions of telling him to leave.

"Hello my lovely ladies." Calum says kissing Devan on the cheek.

"How was your run?" Devan asks him.

"Good, you should come next time." He nudges her shoulder.

Devan doesn't say anything for a second and then bursts out laughing. "You're funny." She looks at him.

"I know." He says then walks over to get some food.

Devan is still laughing. "Me... run willing.. like that would happen."

She isn't the exercise type. Calum comes back over and sits with us. "Where is the rest of the gang?" He looks at me.

"Sleeping I think." I say. I have finished my plate and feel like I should leave them to eat alone.

"I am going to go back up to my room I'll see you guys later we can all do something maybe?" I get up from the table.

"Okay, let's all go out for lunch." Devan says.

"You haven't even finished breakfast." I say pointing at the food on her plate.

"Yeah, but I will be hungry by lunch time." She shrugs.

"This is a true statement." Calum agrees with her.

"Okay text me." I say and walk away towards the elevator.

When I get back to the room Luke is still sleeping. He is so cute I want to attack him.

I guess I will take a shower and then wake him up