Almost Over

Gwen's POV

"Mya wait for me please!" I yell bye Mya is already at the other end of the hall waiting for the elevator.

I run full sprint down the hallway to catch up to her before the elevator opens.

"What?!" She turns to me when I reach her.

"Lose the attitude first of all. And this is something we should talk about." The elevator opens in front of us.

"Sorry." She says under her breath getting into the elevator.

I follow her in. "Where are you going?"

"The bar." She is trying hard not to explode.

"Yeah, you can't do that." I press the button to the lobby.

She looks at me. "Why?"

"Because you are 19 and the drinking age here is 21." The doors open again and she walks out.

She bites her lip. "That's fucking stupid."

"Let's go to the cafe across the street." I am not wearing a coat and will probably freeze, but she needs to get out of this building.

She agrees and we walk over to the coffee shop. Inside it's warm and smells wonderful. We each get a coffee and then sit at a table that no one is around.

"Okay what the hell." I finally say after sitting in silence for too long.

"What?" She sips her coffee.

I sigh knowing she knows what I'm gonna say. "Well I know Luke pretty well, and you telling Ryan you're mad he is dating Arzaylea is probably on the top of things he doesn't like."

She doesn't say anything.

"Mya seriously what's going on." I need to figure out what's going on in that brain of hers.

"I don't know." She isn't looking at me.

"WELL MYA-" I realize I'm yelling. "Well you need to figure it out hun do you still like Ryan? Do you wanna be with him?"

She looks at me like I have four heads. "God no! I love Luke more then anything. I don't want anyone else."

"Well I don't think Luke knows that right now." I say and she stands up.

"Oh god. We need to get back to Luke. He's gonna kill him." She takes the last sip of her coffee and runs out the door.

****************************
Luke's POV

I look at Ryan and all I want to do is kill him.

"Well this is pretty awkward." Ryan bites his lip and doesn't make eye contact with me.

"We should probably go." Ashton and Calum leave with Devan and Dalia.

"Well this is even better then I imagined." Arzaylea laughs.

"What?" I look at her.

"I try to make things right and apologize, but things got worse." She is smiling and I really wish she would stop being rude for 4 seconds.

"You should really stop now." Ryan looks at her. She doesn't say anything else.

"I see Mya and Gwen they are going into that coffee shop across the street." Michael says looking out the window.

"Why did she say that?" I look at Ryan but don't want him to answer me.

"She is just mad. She is probably still in love with me." He shrugs and sits on the bed.

"Oh please she already chose me over you." I say, but don't know if I believe my own words.

"Yeah I mean I suppose." He says smuggly and start to wonder why I haven't kicked him out yet.

I get closer to him "Lets not forget that isn't the first time she picked me over you." I whisper to him.

He stands up. "You're a prick."

"Yeah well at least I didn't completely betray her trust like some people." I say.

"Oh Mya just ran out of the coffee shop! SHE'S GONNA GET HIT BY A CAR JESUS CHRIST." Michael yells. "She made it okay I think she's coming back." He turns and looks at the both of us.

"Moment of truth." Ryan grins.

"Wait! What do you mean?" Arzaylea seems to have just caught on to what we've been talking about.

"It's not a moment of truth." I look at her.

Waiting for the door to open was pretty awful. It felt like we've been waiting years.

Suddenly there is a knock on the door. Ryan and I both run to open it. "No both of you back. I'll get it." Michael yells at us.

He opens the door. "You okay?" He looks at her.

"Yeah." She smiles and looks at me.

She ducks under Michaels arm and runs over and hugs me. "I'm sorry I'm a big idiot." She says into my chest.

"No you're not." I can't help but feel insanely relived.

"I love you so much. I don't like Ryan, I hate him. I wish I never met him." She says still hugging me.

"I am right here." He sounds pissed.

"I don't care." She looks at him.

"Let's just go." He looks at Arzaylea and she follows him.

"What's going- what's happening-?" I panting Gwen runs through the door.

"Nothing everything's fine." Michael smiles at her.

"Oh good, I'm gonna rest then." She flops down on the bed. "Probably just take a nap."

"Do you think she'll leave us alone?" Mya looks up at me.

"I think she's gonna try." I put my arm around her.

"That's a start." She smiles.

*********************

One more chapter left! It's all coming to an end.