Airport

I sleep till 11:00am, and then immediately jump out of bed into the shower and it's time for my favorite part of the day deciding what to wear.  So today is a My ex who I still love, but can't be with because I am better then that kind of outfit day.  I put on matching bra and underwear naturally, and then decided on a regular navy blue tank top and white shorts. I throw on my vans and then text Gwen to tell her I am on my way to her house.

When I get to her house I beep my horn and she comes outside, she is wearing a black short sleeve shirt tucked into a red and black plaid skirt with her black vans on. I must admit she looks fucking adorable. 

"Why did you dress so cute.. Huh?" I mock her while backing out of the driveway.

"Shut up." She rolls her eyes, but I can see a small smile.

"Look if he was going to date anyone I know I would want it to be you." I look over at her.

Her face turns all red "We are not--." 

I interrupt her "Shut the fuck up you're gonna hug him first and if you don't kiss him then I will hit you." 

"I can't just kiss him." She looks terrified.

I look over at her again "Well life is about taking chances and if you don't kiss him then I will.. WAIT EW GROSS NASTY EWWWW FUCKING JESUS NASTY FUCK SOMEONE BLEACH MY MIND." 

Gwen burst out laughing "Okay I will try to kiss him." 

We continue the car ride talking about random shit that I don't even remember. When we get to the airport we park and the I realize I don't know what gate they are at so I have to text Devan. *Hey what gate are they landing at?* 

*You're coming! Gate 67 me and Dalia just got to it.* She sends back in a matter of seconds.

*Okay we will be there in a few.* I text back.

We walk around the airport trying to figure out where to go and finally we see Devan and Dalia sitting at a bench in the waiting area for gate 67.

"Hey you two look cute!" Dalia says while we walk over to them.

"Thanks." Gwen blushes.

"Gwen and Michael are a thing!" I blurt out and if looks could kill I would be dead because the look Gwen gave me was not a good one.

"Oh my god no way that's amazing!" Devan says excitedly.

"Yeah it just kinda happened.  What about you and Ashton Dalia?" Gwen tries to turn the attention away from her.

"Oh yeah know we are good friends." Dalia is now the one blushing.

"Oh my god you guys are totally dating unofficially." Devan rolls her eyes at Dalia.

"No, maybe look I don't know okay." Dalia puts her head in her hands so we can't see how red her face is. 

Listening to them all talk about there relationships makes me want to punch them all in the face, but because I such an amazing friend I just listen to them go on and on about how oh Calum sent me a dozen roses and one time Ashton brought me to a secret lake and Michael is just so much fun to be around. 

I want to slap them all and be like one time Luke cheated on me and now I have to watch all of you be happy and I have to suffer. 

Suddenly I am pull out of my thoughts when the three of them start squealing like stupid fucking school girls. I am just gonna take a wild guess, but I think there plane landed.  People start flooding out of the gate and into the waiting area.  

All of a sudden four massive idiots come through the gate, Gwen, Dalia, and Devan push by me to go see them.  I watch as Dalia wraps Ashton in a warm hug and he drops his carry on to welcome her. I watch Devan jump into Calums arms like we are in a fucking movie. Then I watch Gwen run up to Michael and pull his face down into hers.  I think they were right maybe I shouldn't have came to this.

Time starts moving really slow and I start to panic because of all the people around me.  I have never liked crowds and this one plus the all my friends dating people and me being within a few feet of Luke is really getting to me.  I start having a panic attack and can't really see whats around me then I hear a voice.

"Hey, hey Mya it's okay calm down." The voice says.

I frantically look around and Luke is in front of me I just look at him unable to talk. 

"Sit down." He gently pushes me to sit back down on the bench.

"Hey it's okay look all the people are starting to fade you're okay Just breathe." Luke rubs my back. I catch my breath and refocus on everyone here. 

Gwen, Dalia, and Devan all seem to still be paying all there attention on the boys.  I look back over at Luke who is watching me carefully.

"I'm fine." I stand back up.

"Yeah I uh-- I just saw you and I knew that look of terror on your face, so I ran over here.  It's the same one when we got mobbed in LA the first time remember?" He smiles at me still trying to make me focus on something other then the crowd of people around us.

"Yeah I do." I laugh "I literally thought I was going to die that day." I smile at him and then get mad at myself for smiling at him.  "I should go see my brother, I will umm see you later probably." I start to walk away from him.

"Yeah I have to go see my mom before she has a heart attack anyways, I will see you soon." He smiles at me again and I turn back around and walk away.

Stupid Mya stupid what the hell. You smile at him? Why did you do that? Well I mean he did just pull you out of another panic attack, no one else has ever done that.  Listen mind shut the fuck up. I literally think I am starting to go insane.

"MYA!" Michael nearly tackles me to the floor.

"Hey Michael I missed you too." I wrap my arms around him.

"I can't wait to tell you all about the tour and play video games with you it is going to be awesome." He has the biggest smile on his face.

"I can't wait to hear all about it!  Are we going out to eat to talk about it? I still haven't food shopped much."  I say and then look to see if Luke was still here, but I didn't see him.

"Yeah we can go out, Gwen do you want to come?" He looks over at her.

"I don't want to intrude on your sibling time." She looks at both of us.

"No you're coming , just no gooey shit in front of me okay?" I point at the both of them.

"Okay sounds like a deal." They both laugh.

We say goodbye to Dalia, Ash, Devan, and Calum who we will probably see tomorrow because this band can't stay away from each other from more then a day before they have withdrawals from each other. 

"Where did Luke go?" Michael looks at me. "Oh you probably don't know sorry." 

"He had to go see his mom." I say without looking at him.

"Oh did you talk to him?" He sounds suspicious of me.

"Not really just a quick hey hello how is life you know." I don't want to tell him I had a panic attack because he will probably be mad Luke was the one who snapped me out of it. 

"Okay yeah... That is good I guess." He sounds even more suspicious. 

"Okay so did you mean Arzaylea? Tell me about her." I change the subject to the shit I really want to know about.

"Oh my god she is disgusting an absolute whore." I can tell he actually thinks this and isn't just saying it to make me feel better because he is my brother, which makes me very happy.