Mine

Arzaylea's POV

You know I really am not a terrible person.  I just do what I want when I want and do everything I have to, to get what I want even if that includes ruining the worlds favorite relationship.   My rise to fame is just beginning and ruining peoples lives looks like it's the way to do it.

I saw Luke in the club and he looked so distressed I had to do something to comfort him.  Honestly I just saw the opportunity and took it.  I am a girl who needs attention and when I don't have it well I make sure I change that.  The worlds attention is all I wanted in life and now I have it, but it is slipping away already so I have to do something and flying out to Sydney to spend time with Luke sounds like a really good plan to me.  Watching that girl, what's her name? Oh Mya, watching her suffer will be even more fun for me.

Time to call Luke it rings a couple of times before he answers. 

"What do you want now?" He already sounds angry.

"Aww babe I wanted to know how the flight was? You sound upset is the little bitch still mad?"   I know he will hate that I mention her.

"First do not ever babe me, second do not talk about Mya." He really is pissed.

"Whatever anyways I miss you so much I decided to fly down there! I will be there tomorrow." I say in the fakest excited voice I can manage. 

"WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU?? ARE YOU OKAY IN THE HEAD I DON'T THINK YOU ARE." He starts screaming at me.

I smile I love making people mad it's my favorite. "Look sweetheart I am coming down there and you will pick me up at the airport and then you will help me find a hotel to stay at.  You will hang out with me and make sure people see us together." 

"Why would I do that?" He sounds like he is walking on hardwood floors now he must be home.

"Because if you don't then I will tell the whole world that me and Luke Hemmings have been seeing each other for months and that you told me you've never loved anyone as much as you love me." I feel like I should have an evil laugh, but that would be a  bit over the top.

"That isn't true that never happened, all I did was kiss you and then you followed me back to my room and now you're ruining my life." He is exhausted, which makes sense he has been flying all day the person he loves hates him I am ruining his life he should be exhausted.

"Yeah I know, you should have had sex with me if she isn't going to ever talk to you again." I couldn't believe he didn't sleep with me that night I was honestly so angry, everyone thinks we did though so whatever works.

"I do not want to have sex with you, you are a gross human being." He is going to have to try harder to make me mad.

"You're being rude now." I pretend to sound upset.

"Arzaylea what is your issue? Do you need help I can get you help-- Oh my god." He actually has a good soul who would have known?  Everything I have read in the media say he is the biggest dick to walk the earth.

"No I don't need help and what?" I help him change the subject.

"The bed is gone she took the bed." Luke sounds like he already knew it would be gone, but he just realized it.

I burst out laughing. "That is amazing." 

"I have to go I need to find somewhere to sleep."  He just wants to get off the phone with me now.

"Okay 6:00pm sharp see you then?" 

"Okay whatever fuck you." He hangs up the phone

I am so happy my plan is working out so well, I need to make sure Mya knows I am coming so she will be mad at Luke before I get there.  Twitter here I come. 

*Can't wait to get to Sydney tomorrow! Get to see one of my favorite people.* I tweet out.

The world is instantly in a frenzy just how I like it.  I should probably start packing I am leaving pretty soon and need to get some beauty rest.  I have a lot of angry people after me and a lot of pictures people are going to take of me tomorrow.