The Test

After Chuck had gone to work, Serena walked into the Waldorf penthouse to visit Blair.
"B, I am here!" Serena shouted from the elevator.
"I am in my room." Blair said as Serena walked in.
"I have the pregnancy test. Two 'Clear Blue' tests and two 'First Response' tests. Are you  ready?" Serena handed Blair the tests.
"Dorota, you can leave now." Blair said as she snatched the tests away from Serena and hid them under her duvet.
"Miss Blair, Miss Blair, do you think you are pregnant?" Blair death glared Dorota. "Yes, Miss Blair, I leave now." Dorota left the room.
"I just can't stop staring at this ring. I know I have had it for months but... now it just feels so real, that we can actually be together and not worry about... Gossip Girl, I mean Dan trying to ruin everything." Blair said awkwardly.
"Blair! Stop Changing the subject and take the test. Don't make this like highschool again." Serena said as she grabbed the test from under the duvet and handed them to blair again.
"S, I'm scared. What if I am pregnant and I lose the baby or what if Chuck Doesn't even what a child yet?" Blair stared  at the tests
"B, First of all, you are safe and you only lost the baby last time because Tripp was trying to get to Nate. Second of all, like I said last night, Chuck was ready to father a child that wasn't even his.  And you are going to be a great mother, now go take the test, because you might not even be pregnant." Serena dragged Blair to the ensuite.

Blair was in the bathroom looking at her phone. She was waiting for it to be 2:17pm. Serena knocked on the door.
"B, Can I come in?"
"Umm... I'll just be one more minute." Blair said as she picked up the fourth test, it was positive like all of the others. Blair unlocked the door for Serena to come in. "I guess there is going to be a baby Bass." Blair started to tear up.

Serena handed Blair her phone with the 'you need to make a call' look. Blair called Chuck. Chuck answered his phone with an annoyed tone,
"Blair this better be important!"
"Umm... yeah, it is, do you want to go out to dinner tonight? I need to tell you something, it's kind of important." Blair said quietly.
"Blair, I am kinda busy right now. Are you able to tell me over the phone?" Chuck asked quickly.
"Le Cirque, 7:00 sounds great see you then. Love you, bye." Blair quickly before she hung up.

Blair and Serena spent the rest of the day together shopping. First they hit up the three B's, Barney's, Bendel, and Bloomingdale's. Then they went to their favourites, Alice & Olivia, Tory Burch, Dior, Chanel, Valentino, and Kate Spade. Blair ended up returning home with three bags from Barney's, two from Bendel's, five bags from Bloomingdale's. She also bought three new Alice & Olivia skirts, one pair of Tory Burch flats (this season), Dior slingback heels in every colour, the new Chanel No. 5, a Valentino clutch bag, and three Kate Spade dresses.

"Blair, did you really need to spend this much money on stuff that you already have?" Serena asked as she spritzed herself with Blair's new perfume.
"I was stressed."Blair said as she tried on her new Dior shoes. "I don't know how I am going to tell Chuck."
"Well, you sit down, start eating your meal and then just blurt it out, that how I would do it." Serena suggested.
"I am going to go get ready, and forget you just said that. You can go home now." Blair went to go get ready.

Blair decided to wear a black, white and navy, multi cut-out, judo belt dress by Phillip Lim. To keep warm she wore a navy Diane von Furstenberg coat and black Anthropologie tights.  She also wore a classic pair of black Christian Louboutin's. Blair accessorised with of Bounkit earring and a white Chanel, tote bag. She wore her hair out in her natural curls. Blair looked sexy.

Blair and Chuck arrived at the exact same time, 6:50, they both liked to arrive early rather than late, so they didn't miss out on anything. Chuck greeted Blair with a kiss. They sat down at table overlooking the city. New York was beautiful in Autumn and even more so at night. A few minutes after they sat down a waitress came over.

"Hi, I am Vivianne, I will be your waitress for the night. Can I get you any drinks?" She asked
"Sure, I will grab your finest scotch on the rocks, and my wife will have a glass of DOM 95. Thank You." Chuck ordered
"Actually I will just grab a glass of water."
"Sure, is that all?" Vivianne double checked
"Yes, thank  you." Vivianne left
"Water? I thought you would love to celebrate with glass of you favourite champagne? What's wrong Blair?" Chuck asked because he was concerned about her.
"Well... Umm... I" Blair paused "I'm pregnant."
"But we haven't. Only last night, and"Chuck realized how far along she was as Blair nodded her head.
"Monte Carlo."
"So, How long have you known?" Chuck asked abruptly.
"Last month, when I fainted, I thought I missed my period because of the stress. For the last week or so I have been throwing up at work and at night, again I thought it was stress. But last night I realized I was late again, so I told Serena last night then she came over this morning with four tests. They all came out positive. I'm sorry." Blair explained
"Why are you sorry? I am so happy. I am going to be a father and your going to be a mother. We are going to be parents." Chuck held Blair's hand.
"For not telling you when I thought I was pregnant, I didn't want to get you hopes up incase it wasn't true. I don't want to lose another baby." Blair confessed.
"Don't worry, I am here for you, through thick, and through thin. Because I love you."Chuck said as he stood up and kissed Blair
"We still need to get a doctor's appointment to make sure that I am pregnant." Blair said as Chuck sat back in his seat.
"I will make an appointment in the morning. This is so exciting."

After Chuck and Blair finished eating their beautiful meals, they went home. As they walked into their bedroom Chuck saw all of Blair's shopping bags. He shook his head and kissed his wife.

"I love you" Chuck kissed her again.
"I love you too" Blair kissed her husband.

Blair kept kissing Chuck until their clothes were being taken off... You know what happens next
XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOX

PLEASE KEEP READING, VOTING, SHARING, AND COMMENTING.

Hope you enjoyed the second chapter and keep reading. This is my first book on Wattpad please give me your honest opinion so I can improve the rest of the book.