Headband or Bow-tie?

When Chuck and Blair arrived home they were due for another Doctor's appointment. This time instead of Serena coming, Cyrus, Eleanor, Lily and William were going to attend because it was the most important appointment of them all, the one when you find out the sex of the baby. Their appointment was at 10:30 the day after the got back from Paris.

The next day Chuck decided to let Blair sleep in again. While she was sleeping Chuck started organising invitations for the surprise baby shower the very next Sunday. The baby shower was only going to be a very small and intimate gathering. The only people invited were Serena, Dan, Nate, Sage, Lily, William (Lily's husband), Eleanor, Cyrus, Harold, Roman, Lola (William's daughter), Eric (Serena's brother), Jack (Chuck's uncle), and Georgina Sparks (longtime frenemy/Jack's girlfriend). After Chuck had organised the invitations he went to go wake up his beautiful wife, Blair. When he got to the bedroom he noticed that she wasn't there, then the he heard the shower turn on, so he went back downstairs and waited for her to get ready.

Blair walked down the stair in a new, gorgeous, white dress with a blue floral print dress, by Hobbs. To keep her warm in the late winter month of February she wore a perfectly matched coat designed by Diane Von Furstenberg. Blair was also wearing Bromley, pointed, white flats for change because she was finding it strenuous to wear heels while she was pregnant. Blair wore her hair in chic up-do with a perfect Jennifer Behr snowflake crystal headband. Blair look ravishing.

"Hey honey. What's for breakfast today?" Blair asked as she walked down the stairs.

"Well on the menu today is, fruit, yogurt, and waffles." Chuck replied as he put a grape in his mouth and then kissed his wife on the cheek.

Once they had finished breakfast, Chuck called Arthur to bring the car around front because they were ready to go to the doctor's office. Chuck and Blair got in the elevator, but as it opened, Lily and William were standing there with a sweet gift basket.

"Good morning Charles, Blair. This is for you darling. It is full of little things that helped me through my pregnancies." Lily said as she gave the basket to Blair. "Ohh... and Charles, William insisted on putting his finest bottle of scotch in there so you can also relax."

"Thankyou so much." Both Chuck and Blair exclaimed.

"We best be going if we want to get there on time." Chuck said as he said guiding everyone back to the elevator.

When they got to the obstetrician's office, their names were called straight away because they were late so they went into Dr. Whittemore's office. Blair laid on the bed, Chuck stood next to her holding her hand, and Eleanor, Cyrus , Lily, and William sat on the chairs behind the bed, so they could see the ultrasound monitor.

"Good morning, Mr. and Mrs. Bass, these must be your beautiful parents. Soon to be grandparents." the Dr. said as she started putting the blue jelly on the ultrasound probe.

"Is everything okay? Is the baby healthy?" Eleanor asked as her her maternal instincts kicked in.

"Everything is fine. The baby is perfectly healthy, Mrs Waldorf." The Doctor said as she looked closely at the monitor. "Would you like to know the sex of the baby?"

"I don't mind but Blair needs to know so she decorate the nursery and not have the wrong colours." Chuck said as he stared into his wife's eyes and gave her a gentle kiss on the forehead.

"Congratulations, you are having a... baby boy."

"I guess we will be painting the nursery blue, and we can buy baby bass suits." Blair said with a huge smile on her face

When they got home Blair got ready for lunch and a day of shopping. Once Blair had left Chuck started making phone calls to florist, baker, decorator, and the guests. He called the florist so he could order pink peonies and blue hydrangea bouquets. He called the baker to ask if she could make a white cake with blue m&m's in the centre, so that when it is cut in the middle the m&m's come out and everyone will know the gender. Chuck also called the decorator to double check the time that he was coming and the decorations that were going to be put up. He then called all the guests to check is they were able to come, it would be a little embarrassing to have everything ready but no guests.

Everything was ready all he had to do was keep the secret from Blair... who knows when Chuck is Lying.

XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO
PLEASE KEEP READING, SHARING, VOTING, AND COMMENTING.
Please comment about what I should change or have in the next chapter.
PLEASE FOLLOW
Hope you enjoy. -S

**Please Note***
I have another book. It is Blair's 2007 Journal/Diary. Please read it it.