Getting used to It

The next day Chuck woke up to the sounds of Blair in the bathroom throwing up. Chuck got up and walked over to their bathroom door, but it was locked. Chuck walked into Serena's old room and walked through the bathroom door on her side. Blair was on the floor her arms hugging the toilet.

"Chuck. Please no. You can't see me like this." Blair insisted
"Blair. Do you not remember that I have seen a particular 16 year old, hungover, blonde a little worse than this." Chuck said
"Serena? That doesn't count everyone has seen her like that. That was her life from when she was 14 until she met... HUMPHREY, from... Brooklyn."
"And this is going to be you for the next few months. I WILL be here for you through all of it because I love you, Blair Cornelia Waldorf-Bass." Chuck said as he held her hair back.
"I love" Blair was cut off by another round of vomiting.
"you" Blair eventually said.

After Blair was finished in the bathroom, she and Chuck walked down stairs and Dorota was putting breakfast on the table.

"Mr Chuck and Miss Blair. Good morning. How are you? Miss Blair you don't look too well."
"I'm fine Dorota. OHH! Pancakes. I am starving." Blair said.

Chuck and Blair began eating the pancakes as soon as they sat down for breakfast.

"Blair, Dr. Whittemore is coming at 10:30. I also called Serena, she will be here at 10:00."
"What would I do without you?" Blair said with a mouthful of pancakes, "Don't forget we have Lily's art benefit thing."
"Yes. I have to be there early to help Lily set up."
" I might go a bit later and arrive there with Serena and Nate." Blair explained "DOROTA!! Can we have some more pancakes I am starving." Blair said with her last mouthful of pancakes.
"Sweetie, I think the cravings have kicked in." Chuck said while helping Dorota carry some more pancakes.
"What, no. I don't know" Blair said as she grabbed two more pancakes, "what are you talking about."
They all laughed, even Dorota.

When Serena arrived in the apartment she couldn't find Chuck or Blair so she went into the dining room. When she went in there she ran into Dorota.

"Hey Dorota, Where are Chuck and Blair?" Serena asked
"Mr. Chuck and Miss. Blair are in the bathroom."
"Are they getting changed? or does she have morning sickness?"
"Miss Serena, Blair has morning sickness and asked if you would please stay down here in case Dr. Whittemore gets here early." Dorota explained.
"Okay," Serena tries to say but is interrupted by the ding of the elevator.
"Miss Blair the Doctor is here." Dorothy yelled all the way up the stairs
"We will be down in a minute." Chuck says as he start walking down the stairs as Blair cleans herself up.

An hour after the Doctor's appointment Chuck goes to see Nate and then help his adoptive mother, Lily, with the upcoming benefit. Serena goes to Pierre Herme, Blair's favourite macaron store.

Chuck walked from his apartment to the Archibald town house on 74th. When he got there he rang the doorbell but no one answered so he rung it again. He was about to leave when Sage, Nate's girlfriend opened the door with messy hair and a shirt she was still putting on properly.

"Hello, Sage. Nathanial is obviously here due to the state of your shirt. I need to see him, privately, because I have some good news."
"Sure, he is in his office. Come in, I am going for a shower."

Chuck walked through to Nate's office and there he was sitting there at his computer, assumably doing work for the Spectator.

"Hey Nathaniel, guess what.?" Chuck asked with his signature smirk on his face.
"What?" Nate asked because he knew he sucked at guessing games.
"Blair and I are having a baby."Chuck stated with the biggest smile on his face.
"That's great Chuck. This is the happiest I have ever seen you. Congrats buddy."  Nate said as he shook Chuck's hand and gave him a man hug.
"Thanks Nate. I only came for that so I best be going, I have to help Lily set up for tonight." Chuck explained.

When Serena got back,  Blair was in finishing in the bathroom again.

"I thought morning sickness was only supposed last until morning." Serena asked Blair
"Serena you really didn't pay attention in school, did you?"
"Glad to see that this isn't having an affect on your wit." Serena said with a smirk on her face.

Blair and Serena decide to watch Breakfast at Tiffany's in bed again. When the movie finished Serena and Blair started to get ready for Lily's art benefit.

Blair wore a red Valentino dress with a floral design on the front. To match the dress she wore black Brian Atwood pumps, and in her hand she held a pink, cylindrical Louis Vuitton clutch. Blair curled her hair perfectly as usual, when she finished curling her hair she delicately placed an equally beautiful headband on her head. Blair Waldorf-Bass looked stunning.

Serena wore a beautiful pale pink, v-neck plument dress with a bottom that flares, the mini-dress was from Saks, 5th avenue. On her feet she wore blue, strappy Jimmy Choo heels, in her hand she held a pink Tiffany & Co. clutch. Serena also wore Chanel, V shape, pearl necklace. Serena looked, slim, tall, and beautiful as usual.

XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO

PLEASE KEEP READING, SHARING, VOTING, AND COMMENTING.
Please give ,e your honest opinion on what you thought of this chapter and what should happen in the next.
💕💕