The Secret Garden

The party was all set up. They were all just waiting for the guest of honour, Serena. Blair had left little clues for Serena to first find. The clues would eventually lead her to the beautiful party.

The first clue led her to a hotel room at The White Sands Resort Hotel. Serena wandered around the penthouse but didn't know what she was looking for so she went into the bathroom and saw a white Rag & Bone, box jumpsuit. Hanging behind the jumpsuit was a green sparkly, Topshop crop. Serena put both the jumpsuit and crop top on. She was already wearing a pair of multi-coloured Jimmy Choo sandal pumps, and a diamond Tiffany & Co. key necklace.

As Serena was walking out of the hotel ted another clue. This clue led her to a bar in the hotel. She went down the elevator was me by a bartender who gave her a martini and a coaster that had another clue. This clue told her to wait on the corner of Main street and Pondview lane.

When she got to the corner she was greeted by a towncar and a driver. The driver took her to CeCe's Hampton's estate.

When Serena got to the house she wandered around the pool looking for Blair and the rest of the squad but they were nowhere to be found. Then she spotted a bronze jagged stepping stones leading to a cobblestone archway blocked by an old bright blue door with a vintage, bronze doorknob. The doorknob had a keyhole. Serena grabbed the key out of her pocket and inserted it in the keyhole, took it out, twisted the doorknob, and opened the door.

When she walked through the door she was amazed by the beautiful trees, and flowers. Serena followed the rest of the stepping stones until she was met by bridge. As she walked across the bridge she saw her friends, family and some other socialites she was friendly with. Serena walked over to Blair, Lola, and her mother, Lily.

"Oh my God, you guys. Thank you so much." Serena said. "I am really loving this outfit."

"Well you look amazing. Happy Birthday." Blair hugged Serena as tightly as she could.

"Happy Birthday, I can't believe you are 22." Lily said as she took a butterfly cocktail off the tray that a waitress was carrying around, "Thankyou."

"Happy birthday S." Lola hugged Serena.

"Blair, I have been meaning to ask, how do you look so amazing, just weeks after having a baby?" Lily asked as she sipped on her drink.

"I have no idea, actually. I barely left the house for the first three weeks, after having Henry." Blair explained.

Blair was wearing a colour-block, Marc Jacobs, jersey dress. She accessorized with a Brian Atwood, wedge pump, an Alexis Bittar, silver collar necklace, and a rose gold, studded Kara Ross cuff. Her hair was lightly curled, making it look naturally curled and beautiful.

The party was set up perfectly, from the food and drink to the decor and even to the guest list. The food was beautiful. There were cupcakes with amazing icing decorations, seasonal fruit in the shapes of butterflies and birds, and last but definitely not last, the cake. The amazing cake looked was an extremely intricate birdcage. The decor was even more amazing than the food. The food was on old carriages, there were bird cages with beautiful flowers and ferns in them, hanging from the trees, there were also lots of small circular tables with either a birdcage or a cute animal made of a flowers. And the guest list is filled with the biggest names in New York, these names included Alexa Chung, Anna Wintour, Bee Shaffer, Andre Leon Talley, and Poppy Delevingne. The party was perfect.  

XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO

PLEASE KEEP READING, SHARING, FOLLOWING, VOTING, AND COMMENTING.

Please comment on anything that you would like me to change or would like to see in future chapters.

What do you think of the party? Do you want a party like this? I know I do.

**Please Note***

I am so sorry that the chapter is so short, it is just a filler so that I can keep thinking and writing the next chapter. The next chapter may take a little longer for me to publish due to prior commitments and it also takes a lot of time to research all the little details. Hope you are enjoying and that you keep reading. I promise that the next two chapters will be a lot more interesting. -5