The Queen's Birthday

It's the day before Blair's favourite day of the year, her birthday party.  Blair's birthday party is usually held the week before her actual birthday, but this year she is holding her birthday party the night before her birthday. Serena was at Chuck and Blair's house helping her organise the party and keep Blair calm and relaxed. Chuck told Blair he was at work but really he was organising all of her gifts.

"DOROTA! This is supposed a black tie event, not a five year old's birthday party."
"Sorry, Miss Blair. Will fix immediately." Dorota said with fear in her voice.
"Blair. Calm down. You need to relax if you want a healthy baby and a healthy mother."
"Well I might just go lie down. I can trust that you can finish the last minute details."
"Everything will be perfect just you wait for tonight. Have a good rest." Serena said as she guided Blair to the stairs.

Blair rolled over and saw her bedside clock, it was 4:23 and she had to be at her party by 6:30. She jumped out of bed and straight into the shower. When she was finished in the shower and started  getting ready she realized that she was starting to show a small baby bump. As soon as she noticed she grabbed her phone and walked over to the mirror next to her bed and took her a photo of herself in her underwear holding her enlarged stomach. Once the photo was captured she sent it straight to Chuck.

Blair wore an Alexander McQueen floor length gown, it had a very low cut back, with gold, embellished sleeves. To add height she wore black peep-toe Louboutin's, in her hand was a gold envelope clutch by Marie Turnor. Blair also wore a simple pair of pearl diamond earrings from Harry Winston. You could even see her tiny little baby bump from a side view of her figure. Blair looked amazing.

Blair's birthday party was amazing. New York's biggest fashion names were there, from, Anna Wintour to Alexa Chung. The most important person there in Blair's eyes was, her husband Chuck Bass. When Blair walked through the doors of 'The EMPIRE', Chuck's first hotel, she felt complete happiness not just because it was her birthday but because she was surrounded by everyone that she loves.

Nearing the end of the night, Chuck and Blair decided that it was time to make their baby news public to the rest of New York. So they walked up on stage, where Robyn was performing for the night.

"Excuse me, If we could all listen, my beautiful wife as a few words to say."
"Hi everyone, hope that you are all having a wonderful night. Chuck and I have some very important and exciting news to announce. We are having our first born child together." Blair said as she placed her hands on her stomach to show a slight bump.

Everyone started applauding and yelling out congratulations to the pair. After the important questions were answered Chuck helped Blair down the stairs and said their goodbyes to Serena, Nate, Lily, and the other guests that personally came up to them to say congratulations.

When they eventually got home they went upstair and had a shower together and went to bed.

The next day was Blair's birthday, so Chuck let her sleep in until 10:30. Blair woke up to a warm cuddle in bed with her husband.  She went down stairs to a breakfast feast of seasonal fruit, croissants, macarons, yogurt, french toast, waffles, pancakes, and ice cream.

After breakfast Serena, Nate, and Dan came over to give her gifts and to also see what Chuck gave her. Serena asked if Blair could open hers and Dan's gift first, Serena and Dan had gotten her an all expenses paid for, trip to Greece for their Honeymoon. Nate had gotten Blair on the front cover of Vogue Paris for their annual pregnancy issue. Last but not least Chuck got Blair the Audrey Hepburn painting by Boba Fett that she chose at the auction. Chuck had bought a beautiful 24 carat diamond necklace from Tiffany & Co.  He also bought her a box of Gold Collection Lady Godiva chocolates, Les Incontournables De Paris macarons from Pierre Herme. Chuck also booked a reservation at 'Daniel' skybox, the most expensive and exclusive restaurant in all of New York, for that night.Blair was extremely thankful for all the gift she had received from her friends but was a little disappointed that her mother hadn't gotten her a gift.

"Miss Blair, Miss Eleanor's gift arrive, she ask me to give it to you after you open other gifts." Dorota explained.
"Thank You Dorota."

Blair opened the small envelope, it had two first class plane tickets it it to Paris for Christmas holidays.

XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO
PLEASE KEEP READING, SHARING, VOTING, AND COMMENTING.
Please comment what I should change or what should be in the next chapter. All honest opinions a welcome, so I can improve my writing.