Fun at Giggle

The morning after the baby shower, Chuck awoke to the sounds of Blair trying to cook some eggs and toast in the kitchen. Chuck quickly got up and walked to the kitchen.

"Blair! Blair, babe, you don't need to cook. A. because you can't cook and B. because room service is on their way." Chuck said as he took the burnt toast and threw it in the bin.

"I can totally cook," Blair said as she hit Chuck on the shoulder with an eggflip, "I am a great cook. I am the best cook you have seen."

The elevator bell rang and Chuck yelled out and asked them to put it on the dining table.

"I am going to go eat this delicious breakfast that I ordered. If you keep cooking, eat it, and like it, I will eat your food for the rest of my life." Chuck said as he started eating his breakfast.

"Your on!" Blair yelled from the kitchen as she threw more burnt toast in the bin.

Half an hour later, Chuck walked into the kitchen and gave her a plate of pancakes, fruit, and a glass of orange juice.

"We need to go in an hour. You need to eat. And I really don't want to keep cooking, the apartment smell of burnt, eggs and toast." Chuck said as he started doing up his bow-tie.

"Fine! You win. You should probably get to work. I need to get ready for my appointment at Giggle." Blair said as she grabbed a grape kissed Chuck and walked away.

"Love you," Chuck yelled from the elevator.

"I know, who wouldn't." Blair said as she started eating the rest of her breakfast.

After breakfast, Blair began getting ready. She wore a black, Alice and Olivia dress with a bow on the back. Blair also wore a Bensoni, purple, trapeze coat, a violet necklace by Bounkit, and Casadei pointy-toed pumps in a light purple. Blair wore her hair down but it was curled. She looked perfect.

Once Blair got to Giggle, she sore Serena and Lily waiting for her. They both looked fabulous. Serena was wearing a black racer back tank by Phillip Lim with a white Jay Ahr blazer. On the bottom she wore Rag & Bone boyfriend jeans. To accessorize Serena wore a simple pair of green Dior pumps, and a blue and gold link necklace. Lily was wearing a green floral print dress by Johnathan Saunders. She also wore a Burberry trenchcoat, and black Louboutin's. They both looked great.

They all walk into Giggle, and straight away they were greeted by a very happy woman standing at the entrance.

"Hi. Welcome to Giggle. I'm Caroline. Is there anything I can help you with today?" she said in her most chipper of voices.

"Yes, actually. We have an appointment with the manager. I am pretty sure we booked the whole store, for privacy  and so that no press could get in."

"Oh... My... God! you're Blair Waldorf. I used to read about you all the time. You married the Chuck Bass and you married a real life prince." Caroline said as fast as she could. Then she turned around and saw Serena, "And... you, are, Serena. Van. Der. Woodsen. I love you. Both of you are just... best friend goals. Oh my. I am so sorry for rambling, I will go get the manager now."

Once Caroline had left they all kind of looked at her and that at each other weirdly.  She then came out again but with another woman. Caroline then introduced Blair, Serena and Lily to the Woman.

"Ms. Waldorf, Miss and Mrs Van Der Woodsen, this my manager Saffron. Saffron this is Blair Waldorf, Serena Van Der Woodsen and Lily Van Der Woodsen." Caroline said as in another extremely chipper voice.

"Hello, I am Saffron. The manager of Giggle. What can I do for you wonderful ladies?"  She said in a sweet yet very uninterested tone.

"Well I am expecting my first child, on the 24th of May, and we were hoping that you could help create a beautiful nursery for a baby boy." Blair said as she securely held on to her stomach and gave her biggest smile Serena had ever seen.

"Was there a particular theme you thinking of having in the room? Or a particular colour?" SAffron asked as she guided them to the pillows, " I always love to start with colours and theme because then it makes it a lot easier to choose the big item like the cribs, change tables, dressers and chairs later on, but it is totally up to you."

" I would really love to have an animal theme with really organic and neutral colours but my husband wants to have almost like a nautical theme with blue and red stripes on the wall." Blair said as she sat down on a beautiful rocking chair.

"So your husband wants a Captain of the sea and you want a King of the jungle?" She said as looked around and wrote down a few notes.

"What about a Noah's Ark sort of thing? A mix between both, animals on a ship. You could even get detailed wallpaper, maybe even custom made."

After hours spent in Giggle, Blair finally decided to buy most of the nursery items there. She bought a oeuf arbour classic crib in a white and walnut coloured wood, and a monet rockwell design bassinet also in white and a walnut coloured wood. Blair decided to also buy a oeuf merlin, six drawer dresser, and a  stokke care changing table, both  the dresser and change table were in the same colours as the crib and bassinet. She also bought a monte design, white leather with a walnut base, rocker. To decorate the room she went for a cute Noah's ark theme. This theme included, a small and large Noah's ark print storage bins, a lamb, elephant, sheep, zebra, bunny, unicorn, and tiger mounted head decors, Miffy LED lamp, an organic jungle play mobile, and a long sheepskin rug in a beautiful ivory. Everything was exquisite, Blair just need to buy the very last items to perfect the room and Baby Bass's very first suit but she thought she would wait and do that with Chuck.

XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO

PLEASE KEEP READING, SHARING, VOTING, AND COMMENTING.

Hopeyou are enjoying the book so far. The next chapter will be about when Chuck and Blair decide on a baby name and buy the very first baby clothes.

Have fun. -S

**Please Note**

I am not updating until 350 reads. Thx