Paris Bound

Chuck and Blair decided to spend their Christmas in France with the tickets Blair got for her birthday. They stayed in Harold and Roman's Ski chalet, Eleanor and Cyrus joined them in France as well.

On the flight to Paris Chuck and Blair snaked on macarons and chocolate coated strawberries from Lady Godiva, while watching Blair's favourite movies, including, Breakfast at Tiffany's, Roman Holiday, Charade, Funny Face, Paris When it Sizzles, My Fair Lady and Little Women. After they had watched all of the movies, it was time to prepare for landing.

Once they had landed, and grabbed their bags, they walked outside of the terminal and saw Eleanor, Cyrus, Harold, and Roman were seated at a small cafe inside the airport. As soon as Eleanor saw her daughter she ran over and gave her a huge hug.

"Darling, Blair, how are you? You look exhausted let's get you to the hotel." Eleanor said as she hugged both Chuck and Blair.
"Mother, I am fine. Just a little tired." Blair said with perfectly timed yawn. "Dad! How are you? I haven't seen you in forever. Roman, Cyrus, good to see you too." Blair said as Harold, Cyrus and Roman walked over to greet her.

Chuck greeted the men with a handshake. Harold, and Roman congratulated Chuck and Blair on their first child.

"How about we head to the hotel so you two can rest before we go out for dinner tonight." Eleanor suggested as she guided them all to the door.
"Sound great." Chuck proclaimed.

When they walked outside the doors the felt the icy cold Parisian winter breeze blow on to their walm faces. Blair felt a chill go down her spine, so did Chuck, it was like they were in sync.

After 20 minutes of busy Paris traffic they finally arrived at their hotel, Mandarin Oriental Paris. It was a luxury five star hotel. Chuck and Blair had booked the two penthouses on the top floor, one for Chuck and Blair, the other for Eleanor, Cyrus, Harold, and Roman. Both the penthouses were two story, but one was smaller than the other with only four bedrooms and the other six. Both penthouses had very similar interior design but different artworks and colours.

As soon as Blair got into her room she went straight to the main bedroom, to take a nap. An hour later, Chuck walked gently laid on the bed and began hugging Blair. She began to wake up.

"Hey sweetie, if you want to go out tonight we will have to start getting ready soon." Chuck said in a slow, loving tone.
"Okay. I will have to unpack my bag to find something to wear." Blair said as she rolled over and gave him a passionate kiss on the lips.
"No need to do that because Eleanor already had and outfit sent to our room for you."
"Ohh! Where is it I will go try it on. Hopefully it fits around this thing." Blair said as she got out of bed and pointed to her expanding stomach.

Blair walked into the ensuite that lead in the main bedroom, and saw the beautiful two piece ensemble that her mother had bought for her. It was a beautiful black and white, Valentino, bow embellished, mini, cape dress. Her mother also bought her a new Alexander McQueen flared hem coat in red. Blair paired her favourite red Rupert Sanderson heels, and a knotted, black, leather, headband, by Jennifer Behr. She straightened her hair and place the headband on her head, she then curled the bits of hair that were in front of the headband.  Blair looked stunning, you could even see a small baby bump when you looked close enough.

After dinner, Blair insisted on going to Pierre Herme for desert and to also get a snack for the road trip to the ski chalet. When they got there, Blair hand picked the macarons that she wanted for the trip the next day. She ended up getting her favourite flavours, but she got a twenty pack of macarons. For desert Chuck and Blair shared a raspberry, rose and lychee cream-puff crumble, it tasted ten times better than what looked. Eleanor decided to have a chocolate croissant, Cyrus had a macaron, and Harold and Roman shared a cup of sorbet.

The next few days were filled with skiing, shopping, relaxing, and hot chocolates around the fireplace.

XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO

PLEASE KEEP READING, SHARING, VOTING, AND COMMENTING.
Please comment about what should be in the next chapter.

I will be posting more often now because I am finally on school holidays
  -Sophie