CHAIR Wedding Anniversary

I am so incredibly sorry, this is NOT an update. I feel that it needs to be said that today is Chuck and Blair's 3rd wedding anniversary.

It was also the 8th limoversary earlier this year. They slept together in the back of Chuck's limo. Chuck then tortured Blair for the next few months until Nate found out. Then at his fathers wedding, he read the most beautiful best mans speech in history, proving that his being with Blair sort of matured him.

At the beginning of season two we find out that Chuck left Blair in Tuscany all Summer. Blair rallies and 'dates' a lord to prove to the motherchucker that she doesn't need him anymore. At the end of the first episode Blair asks Chuck to say, the now iconic, three words, eight letters. In episode eight Chuck asks Blair to say the, three words, eight letters to him, but she couldn't say it to him either. At the end of the episode they realise that once they say those words it won't be the beginning of something it will be the end, the end of the game. And what's Chuck and Blair without games??

PROM... 💕💕😭
Was the most adorable episode ever.
Serena: OMG, I can't believe Blair won!
Dan: yeah, who even voted for her.
Chuck: Me, about 150 times.
I think that this episode is when Chuck realised that he doesn't need to be with Blair, he just needs her to be happy even if it's not with him. I feel that, that is pretty much all that needs to be said about that episode.

Chuck finally says I love you in the season 2 finale. When Blair saw him against his limo, I crawled to the edge of my TV cabinet anxiously waiting for him to say the three little syllables.

When he did, I screamed out and started jumping around my living room floor.

Season three was perfect until he sold her for a hotel, and the slept with... Jenny Humphrey.

Chuck and Blair in season 4 were adorable. War after Eva. The peace treaty... 😂😂 Blair's birthday, hate sex. But when... 😷😡 Louis, came back into town Chuck really disappointed me for a while, but the barmixtzfah... Was perfection, Chuck made Blair the happiest she had been since high school.

There were only 2 good episodes in season five, the car accident, and the season finale. Every episode in between was pointless. The fucking pact with God was absolute bullshit. It was just another excuse for them not to be together. Don't even get me start in Louis. He knew from the season 4 finale that Blair still loved Chuck. She will only ever love Chuck. After the finale there were countless other signs. The car accident for crying out loud. Then there was the most disgusting pairing ever... DAIR. 😷😷😷😷😷😭😭😷😷

Monte Carlo💕 Season 6 💕
OMG!! Perfection. One problem, the season was to short. 😭 Then they finally tied the knot. 😝😝😝😝😝😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀❤️❤️❤️❤️💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕

Please comment you favourite CHAIR moments. I would love to hear yours. These are just the most important moment in my opinion. I could go on all day if I had to💕💕