Baby Bass

"And don't even get me started on the rug, it is divine, I am pretty sure it is real sheeps fleece, It feels so soft," Blair rambled on as she wrapped her multi-coloured Natori robe around her developing stomach. "Are you even listening to me? of course you are asleep."

The next morning, Chuck walked down the stairs as he did up the last button on his jacket. Blair was eating a bowl of muesli, yoghurt, and fresh berries.

"Hey, babe. I have to go into work for an hour or two this morning for a board meeting." Chuck explained as he kissed her on the forehead and grabbed a berry, " I will be back as soon as possible, so we can spend the rest of the day at home, relaxing."
"but... Chuck I have to go into work today. I have to plan the show for fashion week, confirm not only the models but the designs, and then make appointments for the models to come in and make sure the designs fit perfectly. And that is going to take all day." Blair explained and the took two deep breaths, "Then Serena, Dan and Nate are coming over for dinner tonight so I also have to make sure everything is perfect for that."
"Okay, calm down. I will meet you at your office as soon as I am finished at Bass Industries." Chuck said before he gave her a long passionate kiss to relax her.

Blair went to her wardrobe and sat on the chair that was in there. Blair eventually decided to wear a yellow, Tibi, bodycon, pencil dress, the dress definitely showed her enlarged stomach. She paired the ensemble a pair of bright pink, Rupert Sanderson heels, the Erickson Beamon necklace Chuck gave her for her 17th birthday, and a hot pink Yves Saint Laurent bag. Blair wore her hair in a chic, messy, fishtail braid. Blair looked very professional but very chic at the same time.

By the time Blair got to Waldorf Design's Chuck was already in her office waiting for her.

"Miss Bass, you are extremely late I have been here for half an hour. Please explain yourself." Chuck said with his signature smirk.
"Well I couldn't decide on what to wear. I was going to go for a pantsuit, then I thought I should wear a skirt and blouse combo, then I couldn't decide on what dress. Don't even get me started on how many sho-." Blair tried to explain but was interrupted by Chuck picking her up and kissing her.

A few hours later, Chuck and Blair had finished all the jobs that Blair listed off this morning. They were in the limo making out until...

"So have you thought about any names for Baby Bass." Chuck asked has he placed his hand on her stomach.
"I have thought about it, but nothing that sounds right comes to mind." Blair said has she placed her hand on Chuck's.
"What about Henry?" Chuck asked
"Henry Waldorf-Bass. Sounds perfect." Blair said as she began kissing Chuck again, "Maybe we could go buy the very first clothes for our Baby Bass or should I say Henry."
"Of course where would you like to go?" Chuck asked as he wound down the divider between them and Arthur.
"Well... Serena gave us $2000 to spend at Ralph Lauren Baby." Blair suggested.
"Arthur, can we go to Ralph Lauren Baby on Madison Avenue." Chuck asked the driver.

Both Chuck and Blair walked into the Ralph Lauren store and instantly fell in love. They didn't walk straight over to the newborn section, instead they walked to 'little luxuries' section. Chuck picked out a beautiful cashmere teddy bear blanket, and Blair picked out a sparkling, sterling silver rattle. They later wandered over to the newborn section. They both chose to buy a white, two piece, kimono set, and a solid, navy blue, footed, onesie with the signature Ralph Lauren polo logo. They also bought a blue and white, block print blanket. Blair decide that she wanted her baby Henry to have cute bath sets, the bath sets included a blue and white striped, cotton bath robe, as well as a classic white bathrobe with the classic Ralph Lauren polo logo, and two french terry bath sets, one the was white and the other which was blue. By the time they had chosen everything they wanted, the store was closing.

Once they got home, Chuck went to go place all the shopping bags from Ralph Lauren, and Blair went to go get changed for dinner. Blair decided to wear a beige, Valentino, cape-style shift dress. To accessorize she wore a Alexis Bittar gold, collar necklace, a pair of Tiffany & Co. flower earrings, and a pair of patent leather, pink Louboutin flats. Blair looked very comfortable and happy. As Blair walked down the stairs, she saw Dan and Serena walk out of the elevator.

"Serena! Dan! You're here! I am so glad that you could come." Blair said as she raced down the stairs to hug Serena.
"I am glad we could come. Where's Chuck?" Serena asked as she looked around for him.
"I actually have no idea, I think he is in the nursery." Blair stated.
"Blair! Where are you?" Chuck yelled from upstairs.
"I am downstairs because our guests are here." Blair yelled back at him. "Maybe you should come down and be hospitable."

Chuck came downstairs, and everyone started talking about work and the baby. A few minutes later Nate walked in with Lola.

"Nathaniel. Lola. Good to see you both." Chuck said as he shook Nate's hand.
"Hey guys." Nate said as he kissed both Blair and Serena on the cheek, "We have an announcement, We are officially dating... again." He said as he reached for Lola's hand.

After a few hours of chatting about business, houses, fashion, weddings, and babies, they decided that he was time for everyone to go home and get some rest.
XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO
PLEASE KEEP READING, SHARING, VOTING, AND COMMENTING.

HOPE YOU ARE ENJOYING, IF NOT PLEASE COMMENT ON WHAT I SHOULD CHANGE.
-S