Welcome Home

The next morning Blair slowly opened her eyes and saw Chuck sitting on the beautiful feature chair in the corner, holding his tiny baby boy, Henry.

"Morning." Blair said.
"Morning, beautiful." He replied, "How are you?"
"I am good, sore, but mostly happy. The doctors are coming in, in an hour to make sure that I am all good, and double check on Henry." Blair explained.

After Blair and Henry's checkups, they were allowed to go home. Blair was carrying her baby as Chuck carried both his and Blair's bags. They both got into the limo and were surprised to see both Serena, Nate, Dan and Lola already in the car.

"Surprise." Serena yelled, "Come on guys, I thought we were going to do it all together."
"Nice to see you, sis, Nathaniel, lola and... Dan." Chuck said in a surprised tone because he thought the Serena and Dan had broken up, "I thought that you two had broken up...?"
"We did... but we realized that we still love each other." Serena explained. "Can I hold him, please?"
"Of course."

When they got to their apartment, Blair carried Henry to his crib, Lola and Serena later followed with a bottle of champagne and three glasses for a change. Chuck, Dan and Nate decided to stay down stair and have a few glasses of Chuck finest scotch.

"Guess what you can finally have B?" Serena asked as she walked in and popped the bottle of champagne.
"Champaaaaagne! WHOOO!" Blair said as she snatched a glass of Lola. "I have missed this so much."

By the time Serena and Lola were on to their third glass Blair had already fallen asleep in the rocking chair. Serena took Henry out of her arms and placed him in his crib that was next to Blair. Both Serena and Lola went down stair to see how the boys were doing.

Once everyone left, Chuck went upstairs to check on Blair and her baby boy. He saw that Blair was asleep on the rocking chair so he picked her up very delicately and carried her bridal style and placed her on the bed, then he went back to the nursery and gave Henry a bottle that nursed him back back to sleep.
Chuck, Blair and Henry the perfect family. Chuck and Blair have always been perfect together but adding another addition could have torn them apart but instead it brought them closer than they had ever been before. Henry made the Waldorf-Bass family whole.
XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO
PLEASE KEEP READING, SHARING, and VOTING, AND COMMENTING.
Hope you enjoyed this book. This is the last chapter but I am writing another fan fic about Chuck and Blair and I was think of writing a book analysing each episode with my opinion because none of my friends watch/watched GG and I just need to share my opinion. Please follow if you want to read these books. -S💕