It's Time

Blair's POV

"Blair! I am here. Where are you?" Serena yelled from downstairs.
"I am getting dressed. Can you help?" I yelled back.

Serena walked into my closet and saw me trying to put on a dress.

"B! B, how about you wear something you can actually fit into and something comfortable because last time I checked you haven't left the house in a week." Serena explained as she grabbed out some pajama and a Natori robe.
"Are you calling me fat?" Blair laughed.
"Yes." Serena laughed as she helped Blair get changed.
"So... Where's Chuck?" Serena asked as she poured Blair a cup of tea.
"He is in Australia. He is buying a new hotel and catching up with Jack."
"Why would he even go to Australia, when are are about to pop?" Serena asked, only because she was concerned for Blair.
"It's fine, S. He is coming back on Saturday." I tried to reassure Serena, "Plus, I am not even due for another two weeks."

Once I had finished my tea we decided to start watching Gentlemen Prefer Blondes, one of Serena's favourite movies for a change. After the movie, we went downstairs to find Dorota and Anna, in the kitchen getting lunch ready.

"Hello, Miss Blair. I buy your favourite for lunch today, chicken salad from E.A.T, and Miss Serena, I got you an Eggplant parmigiana, your favourite." Dorota said as she started feeding Anna.

We then thanked Dorota and started walking back up the stairs until...
"Serena..." I said slowly.
"What? What's wrong?" Serena asked with a worried look on her face.
"It's either I just wet my pants... or my water broke." I said as I looked down, "DOROTA! We need to go to the hospital. NOW!"
"Miss Blair, are you okay?" Dorota asked as walked out of the kitchen.
"NO! I AM NOT, OKAY! I AM ABOUT TO GIVE BIRTH TWO WEEKS EARLY AND MY HUSBAND NOR MY MOTHER IS HERE BECAUSE THEY ARE BOTH AWAY ON BUSINESS TRIPS." I yelled as started to break down in tears.
"Everything is going to be perfectly fine. He is a Waldorf and Bass, of course he will be early, it's in his nature."

Serena called her mother and told her to meet us at the hospital. Dorota called Mother and she said that she would get on the next plane to JFK, that meant that she wouldn't be there for another six and a half hours. Then I called Chuck, the phone kept ringing, I was about to hang up when...

"Hello." Answered a groggy Chuck.
"Hey! Hey, um... You should come home." I tried to explain, "Baby Bass decided to come early. And I really need here by my side." I tried to say through my tears.
"Okay. I will call Jack and tell him to get the jet ready, while I pack everything." Chuck said frantically."
"Ahhhh!" I screamed in agony.
"Blair, Blair. Are you okay? I am on my way."
"It's fine just a... ugh. Contraction." I tried to say.
"Have you got anyone with you?" Chuck asked in a very concerned tone.
"Yeah... I have Serena and Dorota." I replied as Serena handed me my bag.
"OKay I will let you get going. I love you, Blair."
"I love you, too, Chuck."

After I finished talking to Chuck, I immediately called Arthur.

Once we got in the car Dorota yelled at Arthur, "HOSPITAL!! NOW!"
"Wow, Dorota. I am not having this with Chuck or my mother in the room, so... we don't need to rush." I explained.
"If this baby really is a Waldorf, he won't wait for anyone. With or without Chuck or Eleanor being there." Serena tried to convince me.
"Serena. Listen, sweetie. I AM NOT HAVING THIS BABY WITHOUT CHUCK!!" I took two deep breaths, "Okay."
"Okay." Serena finally said because she used her ears to listen to me.

We walked into the hospital and asked of Dr. Whittemore, but she was on holiday. This was not part of the plan. She was supposed be here for the birth of my child. So now there is no Dr. Whittemore, no Chuck and my mother isn't here either.

"We want, No, we need you best obstetrician for Miss Blair's baby." Dorota yelled at the receptionist.
"What is the name of the patient, so that I can call the obstetrician?" the receptionist asked, ever so calmly.
"Bliar. My is Blair Cornelia Waldorf Bass." I told the stupid receptionist. "I need that Dr. NOW!"

Shortly after, I was taken to a private maternity suite. Lily had even bought some peonies to replace the ugly daisy's that were already in the vase. They did the normal test to see how far I was into the labour, They told me that I still had at last seven hours until I could start pushing.

16 hours of contractions, 3 ½ hours of screaming and pushing later...

"He is beautiful Blair. Congratulations." Mother said as she delicately cradled her grandson.
"You really have outdone yourself this time, Miss blair." Dorota hugged me.
"I am going to try and get some rest before Chuck arrives." I said as I tried to get comfortable.
"Blair, I might just stay here with Henry and you." Serena said as she walked in with a chai latte from the cafeteria.
"Okay..." I said as I drifted off to sleep.
XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO
PLEASE KEEP READING, SHARING, VOTING, AND COMMENTING.
Please comment on what you think I should change or what should be in the next chapter.
**Please Note***
I am going back to school tomorrow and will hopefully be updating by Sunday. I have started writing the next chapter but don't know if it should be the last. Pleas e comment if you would like me to keep going. Sorry it is so short. Hope you are enjoying my book. - S 😘💕