Back to Work

Chuck, Blair and Henry had not left the apartment for three whole weeks. Though Chuck did leave once because he needed to grab some lunch for him and Blair on Dorota's day off. They had been enjoying staying at home with no worries whatsoever, until Blair realized that she had four day till summer, and three months 10 days until she had to be in London, three months 12 days until she had to have her runway and models ready for London Fashion week.

"Chuck I haven't even found the model that will be the star of my show. How am I going to choose, I only have three months and all the good models are already booked." Blair said as she started packing Henry's baby bag and putting him in his stroller.

"Blair, calm down." Chuck said as he grabbed Henry off of her and placed him in his stroller and secured him, "I will take Henry to the park for a walk, I will also call Serena so she can help you, after you finish at work for the day, we will go to Lily's for dinner."

"Thank You Chuck." Blair kissed Chuck passionately on the lips.

Chuck and Henry walked through the park all the way to The Empire. They walked into the hotel  and were  greeted by many of the guests congratulating Chuck. Once they got into the elevator, Chuck looked at his baby and Henry smiled back. DING! Chuck walked into his old apartment and was met by not Nate, but Georgina.

"Sparks... What a pleasure it isn't to see you." Chuck said as he grabbed Henry out of his stroller.

"I was just leaving." Georgina entered the elevator and left.

"Nephew! How are you?" Jack said walking out of the spare bedroom.

"Great. You do realize she is married, right?" Chuck inquired.

"Yes, I did know that she was married, Blair told me on the big day." Jack replied as he poured himself a glass of scotch, "Want one."

"Yes, thanks. So, What are you doing here? Nate will be here any minute."

"I am here to see my lovely nephew and his new bub." Jack said as he poked Henry's foot.

"I hardly believe that... Why are you really here."  Chuck asked as he took a mouthful of his scotch.

"Well... I have some unfinished business with someone and I thought I would see you, Blair and this thing while I was here." Jack explained as he looked at Henry.

A few minutes later, Nate arrived and Jack left. Chuck and Nate spoke for few hours and then Chuck received a call from Blair.

"Hello, Blair. If calling to check on Henry, he is fine." Chuck explained quickly.

"Ohh... that's good. I was actually calling to see if you could come to Waldorf's because I need your opinion." Blair asked pleadingly. "See if N can take Henry for an hour or two, please, please, please."

"Can you get my opinion over the phone?"

"See you soon. Love you." Blair said before she hung up.

Chuck went to Waldorf Designs to meet Blair, while Nate took Henry home so he could sleep.

"Chuck! Finally, Blair and I couldn't decide on a model, Eleanor wouldn't answer her phone, so..."

"You called me?" Chuck asked.

"Yes, her choice." Serena replied.

After a few hours, they finally settled a deal with Cara Delevingne do model for London Fashion Week 2013.

"See you tonight Blair, Chuck. Is henry coming?" Serena asked as she watched Blair lock the fashion house.

"Yeah we thought that Lily would love to see him." Chuck responded

Once Chuck and Blair got home, they went into the nursery to see if Henry and Nate were still okay. Nate was reading The Spectator to Henry. Chuck made a smart comment, as usual and then Blair went to go get ready for dinner. She wore a yellow, knee length, Kenzo skirt with white, criss-cross, Zara crop. Blair paired the ensemble with a beautiful pair of yellow, strappy, Steve Madden pumps, white Prada baby bag and a blue Coach, baby bag, for Henry's diapers, bottles, and spare clothes.

Blair walked down the stairs with her bag in one hand Henry in the other.

"You finally ready to go." Blair said sarcastically to Chuck.

"Hurry or  we are going to be late." Chuck said has he practically dragged Blair to the elevator.

"Coming, Coming."

They eventually got to Lily's penthouse... 20 minutes late. Chuck, Blair and Henry looked gorgeous.

"Charles, Blair. So grateful you could come. Can I hold him please, he is so beautiful?" Lily asked as she took Henry from Blair, "Blair I can't believe you had a kid three weeks ago, you look amazing."

"Thankyou. I still feel fat because I haven't left the house in three weeks." Blair said as she gave Lily, Henry's pacifier.

Lily had organised an extremely extravagant five course meal including all of Blair and Serena's favourite. After, Blair, Serena and Lily were talking about babies and Blair getting Cara for her fashion show, Chuck was talking to Jack about Georgina and Henry.

A few hours after dinner, Chuck, Blair, and Henry went home. They get home, put Henry to bed, have a shower together and go to bed.

XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO

PLEASE KEEP READING, SHARING, FOLLOWING, VOTING, AND COMMENTING.

Please comment anything that I should change or anything would like to see in future chapters.

**Please Note***

Sorry I took so long to update, I thought I was finished but then I had a brainwave then I had three assignments to do. BUSY, BUSY, BUSY.I wrote this chapter on my iPad so please let me know if there are any mistake so that I can improve my writing. This is just a filler because I needed a chapter to lead on to the next. Sorry if it was boring.Hope you are enjoying. Please keep reading. -S