No Takedowns?

"Wow..." Chuck said as Blair walked down the stairs in her gown for the Ballet  Gala.
"I know, I know. I look amazing."  Blair said as she spun around to show off her beautiful dress. "Let's go or we are going  to be late."

Chuck grabbed Blair's hand and guided her down the rest of the stairs then to the elevator. When they got to the limo downstairs, Chuck opened the door and let his wife, Blair in first, like the gentleman he now is. When they got to the ballet, Chuck and Blair stepped out of the car and made their way to the red carpet. As they walked along the red carpet, the paparazzi were taking a million photos of her and Chuck, they were asking Blair questions about who she was wearing, and how the baby was going. One reporter even told her she looked amazing even when she was pregnant.

Once they walked off the red carpet, Blair spotted, Serena, Nate, and Lola, she then walked over to Serena and gave her a big hug.

"B, you look amazing. Showing off your gorgeous little bump." Serena said as she placed her hand on Blair's stomach.

Blair was wearing an orange Alexander McQueen dress with an embellished coloured, choker collar. The dress was just tight enough to show her enlarged stomach.Blair wore a silver,  BCBGMAXAZRIA cuff with two light blue opals on either side. In her hand she held an Amanda Pearl clutch in rose gold and silver. To make her seem taller she wore a pair of blue, Casadei shoes. Blair curled her hair and placed a beautiful, blue, Jennifer Behr headband. Blair looked perfect.

"You also look beautiful, you too Lola." Blair said as Chuck pulled her closer to him, with his hand around her waist.

Serena was wearing a beautiful, flowing, light pink, J Mendel evening gown with rose gold embellishments. I her hand she held a Emilio Cho folded clutch, and to give her some some more height she wore glittery, Jimmy Choo pumps. To accessorize she wore a sparkling BCBGMAXAZRIA, chunky, silver necklace, and a pair of very light pink, Rachael Leigh drop earrings. Serena whole outfit matched perfectly and her signature loose braid amongst the rest of her long waves made the outfit even more perfect.

Lola wore a blue, sexy, strapless Reem Acra gown with flowing ruffles, starting at the waist. She also wore a pair of light blue Gucci, peep-toe pumps, to match the shoes, she wore a beautiful Badgley Mischka necklace in a similar colour. Blair accessorized with a slim, silver, Linda Levinson bracelet and a silver Nancy Gonzalez clutch. She wore her hair in a chic half-up, half-down do. Lola looked amazing.

The whole NJBC squad and Lola was there.

"So, where is Humphrey?" Chuck inquired. "Is he writing another book about us?" Chuck joked.
"No! he isn't writing another book..." Serena said as she wiped a tear, "We broke up... again"
"I am so sorry Serena. Is there anything you need?" Blair said as she gave her a hug.
"No, no. I'm fine."  Serena said as she embraced the hug.

After the performance was over, they all walked outside and the boys went to go grab some glasses of champagne.

"Something feels odd about today, I just can't put my finger on it." Blair said as she sipped her water.
"Well, the only thing that I can think of that it different, is that you are pregnant." Nate stated.
"Thanks, Captain obvious." Serena said  as she slightly slapped Nate on the shoulder.
"I know what it is," Chuck said, "There is no takedown."
"No takedown?" Blair questioned. "But what's the ballet without a takedown."
"Oh... B." Serena continued, "The ballet without a takedown would be normal for most people."
"Well guess what. We are not normal people." Blair said with a slight smirk.
XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO
PLEASE KEEP READING, SHARPING, VOTING, AND COMMENTING.
Please comment on what I should change or should be in the next chapter.

**Please note**
Sorry this chapter is so short. I thought that I should have a cute NJBC scene. If you don't know what NJBC is please leave. Joking. Just go watch GG again.
  -S