Summer Kind of.. Wonderful

After a two hour drive in the limo Chuck and Blair finally arrived at the new hamptons house that Eleanor and Cyrus had bought them as a baby shower gift. The house was amazing. It has six bedrooms, seven bathrooms, a heated pool, a swim up bar, a retractable glass roof, a sauna, and exterior fireplaces. The main bedroom was for Chuck and Blair, the bedroom's ensuite had a polished wooden deck floor with a white bath in the corner. The bath wasn't on a the wooden deck it was on neutral coloured pebbles. The ensuite had a real outdoor feel to it. Henry's bedroom had a nautical/beach to it, his bedroom also had an en suite, but his was more suited for a child. The other bedrooms were for Serena, Nate, Lola, and Dan, I was going to be a Summer full of fun with friends.

"This house is amazing. I never want to leave." Blair said as she wandered through the house.
"It really is. We are going out soon. Just us, no Henry. Serena and Nate are looking after him for us." Chuck explained as he followed along with Henry.
"That means I have to unpack, like right now or I won't be ready in time" Blair practically sprinted up the stairs with one of her bags and a maid struggling with the rest.
"Mummy's crazy, hey." Chuck said as her gave Henry a bottle.
"I heard that!" Blair yelled from the bedroom.

After Blair had unpacked only two of her bags she had already picked out her outfit for the Serena's birthday, that was in two days. She kept unpacking until she found the perfect outfit. She wore a plain white, strapless, Stella McCartney cocktail dress, with a small ruffle down the side. Blair also paired blue Rupert Sanderson pumps, blue Badgley Mischka necklace and a white Amanda Pearl clutch. Blair looked ravishing.

"Wow..." Chuck exclaimed as Blair walked down the stairs.
"I know, I know." Blair giggled.
"You really do look amazing, B." Serena said as she walked into the family room with Henry in her arms.
"Okay, Serena, listen here. Henry needs to be bathed at 6:30, bottled at 6:42, then burped after he has been fed, changed at 7:03, and then bottle him again at 8:30 until he is asleep. When he is asleep make sure you turn the baby monitor on and check on him about every 15 minutes. Got it" Blair explained very quickly.
"B, he is only a few weeks old not a Navy seal, he doesn't need schedule." Serena encouraged.
"No but he does needs routine," Blair replied
"Come on. We are going to be late." Chuck said as he signalled Blair to the door.
"I just need to-" Blair kissed Henry on the forehead, "be careful, S"

Chuck and Blair went to a beautiful dinner at Edgewater Restaurant. The Edgewater Restaurant provides amazing views and astonishing food. They decided to dine at a candlelit table on the deck. Blair ordered an eggplant rollatini, Chuck ordered a veal milanese. Chuck and Blair were enjoying their delicious meals until Chuck's phone rang. It was Serena.

"Excuse me I have to take this, it's... Jack." Chuck said to Blair as he took out his phone. "Hello, Jack"
"Wait... I'm not Jack." Serena replied in a confused voice. "Ohh... Nevermind. So Henry has come down with a bit of a fever. Is there something I should do? Call a doctor?"
"Calm down. I will tell Blair, and then we will come home. But you can call the doctor, his number is on my desk, on top of my laptop."Chuck explained ever so calmly.
"Okay."

Chuck explained everything to Blair, she called the car around and then practically dragged Chuck out the door as Chuck paid the cheque. Blair was yelling at Arthur to drive faster the whole way home. They finally arrive to the house and Blair 'sprints' to the door in her 5 inch heels, she walks inside to see Serena holding a screaming baby Henry. Blair ran over to Serena and tried to relax and stop Henry from crying. A few minutes the doctor arrived.

"College? Med school?" Blair asked to double check that he was both legit and a worthy doctor.
"Columbia for both college and med school. Now let me have a look at your little munchkin."

A few tests later the doctor came to the conclusion of Henry having a simple cold. He told them to keep him warm and hydrated, If it gets any worse that they should just give him another call.

The next day, Chuck, Blair, Nate, and Lola organised Serena's birthday party. This Year it was being held at CeCe's Hampton's estate. The theme of the party was 'The Secret Garden', all of the guests were given an address and an ornate key as their invitation. The dress code was fun&flirty. As they were organising the party, Dan had taken her out for the day.

XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO

PLEASE KEEP READING, SHARING, FOLLOWING, VOTING, AND COMMENTING.

Please comment anything that I should change or anything that you would like to see in future chapters.

**Please Note***

Sorry I took so long to update, I was having trouble with ideas. I couldn't think of what to put as a filler before the Fashion Week chapters. The next chapter is about Serena's birthday. Please comment if her birthday should be a disaster as usual or perfect for a change. -S