A Baby Shower?

Blair had a restless sleep because she knew that Chuck was taking her somewhere the very next day. Everyone knew except her. Blair was surprised that Chuck even told Nate, because everyone knows that Nate cannot keep a secret. She even tried to trick him into telling him but he kept his lips sealed. So, instead of sleeping in her bed with Chuck, she laid in Serena's bed with her laptop and some leftover macrons from Paris, as she catched up on her favorite shows on Netflix.

As, Chuck started to wake up he realized that Blair wasn't on her side of the bed. He jumped out of bed and couldn't hear the shower going so he went down stairs to see if she was in the kitchen, dining room, or lounge room. Chuck decided to call her cell, because if you find Blair's cell you find Blair.

Chuck could hear her phone ringing but she wasn't answering. Blair was in Serena's old room, he saw that she had her laptop lying next to her, Netflix open and so were many other tabs. The other tabs had the bank accounts, venues, and her PI's number. Chuck stood there and laughed because she was looking in all the wrong places. He grabbed her laptop, put it on the desk, and then laid next to her until he fell back to sleep.

An hour later, Chuck awoke to his beautiful wife... shaking his shoulder vigorously.

"What are we doing today? When does it start? What should I wear? Please, please, please tell me."

Chuck rolled over to face Blair. Blair had a huge scheming smile on her face. Chuck kissed her the lips, she kissed back, but then he pulled away.

"You will find out, but in the meantime Serena already picked out an outfit for you it is hanging in your closet. The town car will be here at 11:30. That all you need to know... for now. I best be going now." Chuck as her did up the buttons on his shirt.

"But... why aren't you coming with me." Blair said as she reached for his hand.

"... because...  I have heaps of work to do at the office" Chuck said with a smirk on his face.

'I wonder if Chuck really has a lot of work to do. Or if he is still scheming for whatever is happening this afternoon.' Blair thought to herself.

Once Chuck left, Blair decided to get ready. Serena bought her a beautiful, front draped, caped, blue, Balenciaga mini dress. She also got Blair a pink, caped, Valentino coat. Blair then paired the ensemble with white, Sergio Rossi pumps, pearl Tiffany & Co. necklace, and amazing matching blue Harry Winston earrings. Blair looked radiant.

When Blair walked down the stairs, Serena was there to greet her. Serena looked wonderful. She was wearing a pink, Tibi, shift dress. To accessorize she wore a flowery, Erickson Beamon necklace, and an amazing pink diamond, Harry Winston ring on her right hand. to keep her warm she wore a perfectly cut, purple, Ralph Lauren coat.

"B! You look amazing, even when you are pregnant." Serena said as she reached for Blair's hand.

"Why, thank you S," Blair said but then smirked, " So... Where are we going? What are we celebrating? Why does Nate suddenly know how to keep a secret?" Serena giggled and then laughed loudly as she heard the last question.

"You will find out when we get there." Serena said as she pressed the button for the elevator.

They went down the elevator and hopped in the town car.

"To the location Chuck organised, please, Arthur." Serena asked the driver.

"On my way, Miss Van Der Woodsen." Arthur said as she winked at her.

"Are you kidding me? Can I please know where we are going? This is stressing me out. It's not good for my baby bo-" Blair said but stopped herself because her and Chuck were planning on telling everyone together.

"So... it's a boy then. I am wearing pink when I should be wearing blue." Serena said "SHIT! Did I give it away."

"I guess it's a baby shower then, hey? I will act surprised if you do, deal?." Blair said as she securely held on to her stomach, and then reached out one of her hands so Serena could shake it.

"Deal." Serena said as she shook Blair's hand.

They soon arrived at the EMPIRE. Serena got out of the car and walked around to open the door for Blair. They walked into the EMPIRE, hand in hand. Serena guided Blair to the private elevator that went into Chuck's old penthouse, that has now been turned into Chuck, Nate, and Dan's man cave.

When the elevator opened everyone screamed "Surprise"

"Oh my god. It's perfect. Thank you so much everyone." Blair continued, "Nate, you finally know how to keep a secret."

The room was perfect. There were vases of pink peonies and blue hydrangeas on the dining table. The dining table had been moved to where the pool table used to be. The television had a slideshow running, the slideshow contained images of the ultrasounds, Blair's growing stomach, trivia questions, and at the end was the question everyone wanted to be answered, 'Headband or bow-tie?', 'Girl or Boy?'. On the wall there was a pin board and two month calendar. The pin board was for voting on whether it was a boy or a girl, by pinning up a bow tie of a headband. The calendar was for pinning a baby's footprint on the date that you predict Blair will go into labor and have her baby. The only drinks being served at the bar were pink lemonade for Blair, and pink and blue champagne. The food being served was pink and blue macrons, pink and blue cupcakes, pink and blue cake pops, pink and blue lollies. Blair was so happy to see everyone there but her father, Harold and his partner, Roman were not there, nor were they coming.

Everything may look perfect... but we all know that on the Upper East Side everything can spiral out of control very, very quickly.

XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO

Sorry the chapter is so long and that it just ends. It is to be continued in the next Chapter. The is the cut down version so I separated the chapter to make it shorter and not to much reading.

Thank you all so much for 100 reads in only a few days. Thank you so much. I hope you keep reading.

PLEASE KEEP READING, SHARING, VOTING, AND COMMENTING.

Please comment on what I should change or what should be in the next chapter.

Follow me on Instagram @ sophierose_2408

Thank you again for reading. Please keep reading. I hope you enjoy.

-S