Clothes Shoes Models and... Lil J

"Make sure you remember to burp him after you feed him, that he goes to sleep at a suitable hour and please do not take let Jack look after Henry, EVER." Blair explained as she double checked her bags for London. "I will be back on the 18th and then we will go to Paris on the 20th."
"I know all of this already. Just go. Have fun." Chuck said as cradled Henry. "Remember, I love you."
"I love you too, now I have to go." Blair went to go but Chuck grabbed her arm, pulled her in and kissed her for what felt like hours.

When Blair arrived in London, she went straight to the hotel, The Corinthia. When Blair walked into her penthouse, she noticed that there was somebody already there, Serena. Blair didn't know that Serena was going to be in London for fashion week. She said that she was going to help Chuck look after Henry so that he could still go to work. I guess not.
"Serena! I can't believe you're here." Blair said as she ran over to her and gave her a huge hug.
"Neither can I. I am so excited for tomorrow night. The Louis Vuitton launch party sounds amazing." Serena says as she sits down on the couch.
"Me too!"

Blair and Serena were talking for a few minutes, until Serena asked the question that Blair had been avoiding for weeks.
"So, I have been meaning to ask, how are you and Chuck going after having Henry?"
"We are going fine."
"B..."
"We haven't had sex since, I don't know when... before Summer, I think." Blair blurted out. "Every Time we are about to do it, we get interrupted by either work, Henry, Dorota, the list goes on."
"Oh... B. Trust me you will be fine." Serena said trying to reassure Blair.
"Serena, What aren't you telling me? You have that look you get when you are lying or keeping a secret from someone." Blair said as she stared into Serena's eyes. "You really need to work on it."
"What no?! I have no idea what you are talking about." Serena said unconvincingly.
"S..."
"B... All I am going to say is that you are going straight to Paris on Sunday." Serena slowly spilled.
"Paris? I thought we were going on the Tuesday? Why are we going to days early?" Blair asked so she could try and trick Serena into telling her everything.

Blair and Serena spent the next day preparing and arranging the Waldorf Designs pop-up shop and fashion show. After their day of preparing and last minute details, Blair and Serena began getting ready for the Louis Vuitton Fashion Week Launch Party.

Blair decided to wear a beautiful and sexy black embellished, Alice and Olivia flared mini-dress. To keep her warm in the early, chilly month of autumn she wore an amazingly cut and flared Givenchy coat. Blair paired the ensemble with a pair of burgundy Kara Ross earrings, and Balenciaga heels. In her hand she held a grey MIchael Kors handbag.

Serena wore a black, asymmetric, sleeveless Versace dress. To keep her warm, she wore a black Alexander McQueen structured blazer. She paired the ensemble with a pair of gold Giuseppe Zanotti strappy heels, a gold Guess choker necklace, and a pair of gold, triangular, Michael Kors earrings. In her hand she held a black, leather, H&M clutch bag.

They were finally ready to go to the Louis Vuitton Fashion Week Launch Party. Blair and Serena went downstairs and hopped in their limo that was waiting outside for them.

A soon as they walked out of the limo, they were bombarded with flashing lights from the photographers. Blair walked onto the red carpet first. As she was walking along the red carpet, she was approached by a reporter. The reporter asked her a few questions about her new line and future ideas for the company, then she moved on to the next three reporters. Once she had finished talking to the all the reporters she posed for a couple of photos with Serena, but as she turned around to walk into the party she saw a young woman with long, platinum blonde locks.

"Little Jenny Humphrey..." Blair said as Jenny whipped her head around to face both Blair and Serena. "long time no see"
"Serena! Blair..." Jenny said with an extremely unexcited tone.
"Why would you be here?" Blair asked
"Well, I was actually invited to the party by Stella McCartney herself. If you don't mind I would love to get back to the party." Jenny explained.
"Miss Waldorf, we would love to get a photo of you and umm..." a reporter asked.
"Sure, I would love to," Blair said as she struck a pose with Jenny and Serena. "See, they don't even know your name." she whispered through her fake smile.

The rest of the party was a little awkward with Blair and Jenny trying to avoid each other.

XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO

PLEASE KEEP READING, SHARING, FOLLOWING, VOTING, AND COMMENTING.

Please comment on what should be in the next chapter or what I could change in this one.

**Please Note***

This will be the third last chapter of this book. I hope that you have enjoyed the ride so far and that you keep reading all the way until the end. I will be publishing a sequel to this book hopefully it will be published by the 30th of November. If not, maybe earlier.

I hope that you read my Rant book. My rants won't all be negative, hopefully some of them will be positive. Is it even possible to have a positive rant??

-S