Brunch with the In Laws

In the morning Chuck wakes up to Blair giving him a hug.

"Hey, babe I have brunch with Serena at Tiffany & Co. at 10:00am so I will be leaving soon. Are you going to tell Lily today? Mother and Cyrus are in town we could have lunch with them and Lily and tell them everything. Sound good."
"Yeah... sounds good." Chuck said as he rolled over back to sleep.
"We will have lunch at Sarabeth's at 1:00pm." Blair said with all her energy.
"See you then." Chuck said as he tried to go back to sleep.

Just before Blair and Serena are about to leave to go to Brunch, Blair is struck down with another case of morning sickness.

"Serena I don't think I am going to be able to breakfast at Tiffany's. I feel so sick. Can we stay home so I can maybe go out to lunch to tell mother and Cyrus and Lily." Blair tried to explain to Serena who was holding her hair back.
"B, it is perfectly fine. We can go down stair and make our own 'beautiful' pancakes." Serena said with a smirk on her face.
"or we could just get Dorota to make them for us because she can actually cook." Blair suggested as she changed into her robe.
"but we can't because today is the day off to spend time with Vanya, Anna, and Leo. Remember?"
"No. So what are we supposed to eat. Fruit, yogurt, toast. No thanks I need-
"Nutella, ice cream, donuts, oh and I also have left over macarons from Pierre Herme yesterday. So we do actually have a range of junk food to eat while we watch more Audrey hepburn movies until we have to get ready." Serena said as she Blair clean up.

After the girl's junk food, movie session, Blair started getting ready for lunch with her family. She decided to wear a white, short lace sleeved Dior dress. To brighton the ensemble Blair wore Steve Madden multi-coloured sandal heels. She was holding a classic Michael Kors pink, hand bag, and around her neck she had a rose gold and pearl Cartier necklace. Blair's hair was curled in a low side ponytail. She looked charming and relaxed.

When Chuck and Blair arrive at Sarabeth's they see that Lily, Eleanor, and Cyrus were already seated at a table in the back of the restaurant. As soon as they sat down a waitress came over straight away, luckily they both already knew what they wanted because they come here for brunch every Tuesday. Blair has avocado and burrata toast with petite greens. Chuck has baby kale salad and eggs with reyes toma, smoked almonds, and artisanal bread.

Once they have all ordered there is some small talk and then Chuck and Blair give each other the signal.

"Mother, Cyrus and Lily." Blair said to get their attention
"We have something very important and exciting to tell you." Chuck said with enthusiasm, but didn't continue because he thought blair would like to tell them.
"Well come on Charles, spit it out." Lily said impatiently.
Blair continued, "We are pregnant. Well I am but, WE are having a baby."

At first there was silence, but then suddenly both Eleanor and Lily were asking a million questions. Who what, when, where, why.

Blair replied, "Well I found out that I was pregnant the Sunday after our beautiful wedding," Blair reached for Chuck's hand, "then I told S who spilt the beans to Chuck. Chuck was very excited about everything so, he called Dr. Whittemore to come to the apartment for the first check up the very next day."
"The next appointment isn't until the 14 week mark. You are all welcome to come." Chuck offered
"Hopefully you are able to send us some copies of the ultrasounds, because unfortunately we have our anniversary holiday for the next few weeks." Eleanor explained.
"That's fine mother but you will be here for the second and third trimester, right." Blair asked with a hopeful smile on her face.
"Of course honey."
XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO
PLEASE KEEP READING, SHARING, VOTING, AND COMMENTING.
Please comment on what you think should be in the next chapter, or what I can improve on. Please be honest so I can improve my writing.