Art Production Fund Benefit

When both Serena and Blair were ready they called Arthur to see if he could bring the limo around to the front of the apartment. While they were waiting for Arthur to pull the limo around to the front Blair had to go to the bathroom because her morning sickness kicked in again. While Serena was waiting for Blair she called Nate to see if he was ready.

"Hey Nate, we are nearly ready,  B is just finishing up. Are you ready?" asked Serena.
"Yeah. I am just waiting for Sage to arrive. Is it okay is she comes with us?" Nate inquired
"I'm sure B won't mind." Serena said.
"What won't I mind?" Blair asked sarcastically as she walked down the stair in her beautiful ensemble.
"B you look stunning." Serena said as she gave Blair a hug.
"See you soon Nate. The limo just pulled up out front."
"B-" Serena hung up before she could hear the end of What Nate was going to say.

Blair and Serena got into the limo, and before they knew they were at Nate's townhouse on 74th St. Before they opened the door they already knew what Nate was going to wear and they were absolutely correct. He was wearing a light blue almost white button up shirt with a tailor made navy blue suit from L&S Tailors, his favourite tailor, he would also be wearing a thin tie from the same tailor. When Nate opened the door he was wearing exactly that.

Sage, Nate's girlfriend of 9 months, was wearing a beautiful, white, maxi dress with a large yet sexy slit up the right side of her leg to make her look ever more beautiful she accessorized with a slim gold belt. She wore white, leather, sandal heels. She was carrying a gold Michael Kors clutch. Her hair was tied back in a low messy bun. Sage Spence also looked dazzling.

When they got to the Art-Production Fund Benefit, Lily was at the elevator welcoming the guests to the event. Lily hugged her daughter Serena and then Blair, Nate and Sage. Blair saw chuck at the bar talking to a fellow businessmen of 'Bass Industries', she decided to walk over to him.

"Excuse me, may I please whisk my lovely husband away," Blair asked the man
"Yes. Blair you may. Have a wonderful night. You to Mr. Bass." The businessman replied
"Thankyou." Blair said

Blair hugged him and gave him a kiss on the cheek. Chuck and Blair walked over the bar to order some drinks.  Chuck ordered a glass of scotch for himself and a non-alcoholic cocktail for Blair.

"Thanks babe. Let's go look at some new art for the apartment." Blair insisted.
"Sounds good to me. I will go get our bidding paddle." said Chuck.
"I will go find Serena and start looking."

Blair found Serena and they started picking out the beautiful art pieces they wanted to bid on for their apartments. Serena found a beautiful painting by Richard Phillips, that she thought Blair would love, it was a painting of a beautiful woman with a pop art twist. Blair ended up choosing an Audrey Hepburn print with a colourful watercolour background, by Boba Fett.

Blair started to feel faint again, so her and Blair went to the washrooms to make sure she isn't unwell in front of all of New York's biggest names. Blair texted Chuck to tell him to bid on the Audrey by Boba Fett and then she realized that she had to tell him the she was in the bathroom with Serena. Chuck replied by telling her to go home and rest with Serena while he bid on the beautiful print.

By the time Blair and Serena got home to their apartment Blair was sleeping on Serena's lap.

"B, come on, we are home. Time to go to bed." Serena said as she gently shook her shoulder.
"Nooo... five more minutes." Blair insisted.
"B, I am NOT carrying you. Let's go. I have macarons from Pierre Herme." Serena said trying to convince Blair to come up into the apartment.
"Fine. Let's go."

They walked through the front door and went to the private elevator to Blair's apartment. When they arrived at the top of the building Blair felt another round of morning sickness come along so she ran straight to the the downstairs bathroom. Blair spent five very long minutes in the bathroom.

When she finished, Serena had already gotten the macarons from the kitchen and selected every Audrey Hepburn movie she could find in Blair's bedroom. Blair walked in, layed down on the bed and let out a huge sigh.

"I am so tired. I just don't feel like doing anything. EVER."
"Come on B. It's just a movie." Blair said sarcastically.
"S. I mean that I don't feel like going to work tomorrow but I need to get ready for the New York Fashion Week in three months." Blair explained
"That's what I am here for B. I am here to help." Serena said with a huge smile on her face.
"You arrrr-" Blair didn't finish her sentence because she fell asleep.

An hour later, Chuck arrived home to two best friends asleep watching Roman Holiday. Chuck smiled and decided to sleep in Serena's bed so he didn't have to wake either of them.

XOXOXOXOXOXOXOOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOX

PLEASE KEEP READING, VOTING, SHARING, AND COMMENTING.
Please give me your honest opinion so I can improve the book. Please comment on what you would like to see in the next chapter.