12 - Almost-Coitus Interruptus

Dedicated to that 'wench' @MNDaydreamer

"Should I be concerned about this apparent fetish you have for bums?"

"It's hardly a fetish; I don't think it possesses magical qualities or get sexual gratification from looking at it...well, not to an abnormal degree anyway." He made a strange noise. "And besides, it's not all bums, just yours." I grinned to myself and moved from where I had been perched over his legs admiring his gluteus maximus to laying down beside him. "Although, come to think of it..."

"Mmm?" He rolled over on to his side, one hand propping his head while the other came to rest on my hip.

"There are some very nice bums out there - Hardy, McAvoy, Hiddleston, Fassbender..." He made a sort of choking snort, which caused me to giggle - I'd deliberately picked people I knew he'd worked with. And who did actually have nice bums, of course. Not that I was looking.

"Are you winding me up, Miss de Luca?" His head came so close to mine that I felt his warm breath tickle my lips while his hand meandered slowly up from my hip over the plane of my stomach to settle on my right breast, where it did not remain idle.

"That all depends," I breathed, looking at him through my lashes and squirming a little at what that hand was doing. "Is it working?"

In answer he moved his head the fraction of an inch needed to lower his lips to mine in a kiss that quickly went from soft and sweet to hot and demanding. A small whimper escaped me when his hand left its spot to pull me closer until I was tucked underneath him, so to make up for it he replaced his hand with his mouth and I gasped and arched my back.

"Oh God! Remind me to bring up bums again..."

"Teasing wench." His mouth came back to mine hungrily as I tangled my fingers in his hair.

"I like 'wench' by the way." I said when he lifted his head again.

"Hmm..." His mouth fastened on my other breast, his hand now moving lower down my body. When his lips began to follow the path of his hand I heard him muttering "Wenchie, wench, wench," and I giggled. He lifted his head and looked up at me, lids hooded with desire but a half smile on his face. "Stop laughing, wench!" and I burst out in renewed chortles. He silenced me with a kiss but by now he was laughing too.

Knock, Knock!

"Are you expecting someone?"

"At nine o'clock on a Sunday night?"

"Do you want to answer it?"

I gave him my very best 'are you kidding?' look. "Hopefully they'll go away when I don't answer. Unless it's one of my - "

"Cara?" A male voice sounded from my lounge room.

"Shit!" I whispered, frozen with shock for a minute before I sprang into action, pushing Ben off me and scrambling out of bed to search for clothing. "It's my brother!"

"I'll be right out," I called to Marco, still looking frantically for something to put on. I found my abandoned t-shirt and pulled that over my head, looking around for my panties.

"Should I meet him?" Ben asked, also whispering.

"No! God, no!"

"Why not?"

"Shit! What the hell did you do with my panties, Cumberbatch?" I was getting a little worried I wouldn't find them. "Because," I began answering his question as I threw the various pieces of discarded clothing in a haphazard fashion, "I am an Italian Catholic and while my brothers may be aware on a certain subconscious level that I am no longer chaste and virtuous, I don't need them to come face-to-face with a naked man in my bed. Ah-hah!" I quickly pulled on the errant underwear, smoothed my hair as best I could and gave Ben a quick kiss on the mouth. "Stay here and don't make any noise." Then I went out to the lounge, careful not to let my brother get a look into my room as I firmly closed the door.