#2: Impossible Doctor- Eleventh Doctor

IMAGINE THIS.

Sickness. What could possibly be worse than being sick?

Oh, yeah, you thought bitterly, blowing your stuffy nose violently, nothing.

Home alone and sick weren't two things that went together very well. Right now, if you were strong and healthy, you'd be jumping on your furniture playing The Floor is Lava but unfortunately, you didn't have the energy or strength to do that at all. You muttered a colourful string of curses to your parents, blaming them for leaving you alone to go to a idiotic anniversary dinner and snuggled yourself into the huge pile of blankets you'd made for yourself. It was almost like a nest, twists of fluffy covers interlinking, the middle completely covered in throw pillows and a duvet for you to hide under.

You sighed, running a hand through your hair, but this only just made you cough more. You were hacking violently for a while then taking in a sharp gasp of breath, your shoulders slumped tiredly. Being ill were one of the things you hated most, the fact that you were too weak to even be yourself. Waves of heat coursed through weak veins, a slight sweat on the forehead that glistened in your exhausted features. It was probably because you were wearing at least two pairs of fluffy socks, a thick hoodie and fleece materialized bottoms, aside from being buried underneath all those blankets. Your eyelids couldn't help but droop down every now and again, tempted by the bliss of your head rested against a pillow, everything aching, everything so tired.

"Stupid bug." Your hoarse voice only just came out in a whisper. You swallowed thickly and sunk further into your duvet as you hand darted out for the T.V remote, tapping against the bedside table as it blindly searched for it. One of the few perks of being ill involved using the T.V because you got to watch all your favorite shows. The stories always sucked you in, they were tall tales of bravery completely built on how to win one over fear and darkness, that fear was simply an illusion and love was real and could be trusted, always.

But one tale of hope and adventure that stood out most of all was forever and always your most beloved.

Doctor Who was a Sci-Fi show you'd been watching obsessively since Christopher Eccleston had appeared in the reboot. It was a story about a man, a man who called himself The Doctor. He was admittedly a bit eccentric, but what did that matter when you were The Doctor? The impossible man with the impossible blue box. This peculiar little box just so happened to be called the TARDIS, an unreliable time machine that The Doctor wandered around space and time in, always just passing by. It was so much more than that to you though. He was the On Coming Storm, savior of planets and always battled injustice in his strange but wonderful travels. You'd heard one character of Doctor Who put it so superbly a few years back that it was all you could think about in that moment.

He's like fire, ice and rage. He's like the night and the storm in heart of the sun. He's ancient and forever. He burns at the center of time and he can see the turn of the universe. And...He's wonderful.

"Tim Latimer." You whispered softly, "You could have never been more right."

The Doctor's story was never-ending, one of a man who'd seen too much and run too far to ever find out where his true home was. You only hoped that one day he'd find it, he was that close to your single human heart. The Doctor had two. Show off, you thought, rolling your eyes fondly when your hand finally found the T.V remote, nearly knocking off your TARDIS mug of hot tea. You exhaled, rolling your shoulders tiredly as your switched over to the next episode of Doctor Who.

The Doctor had regenerated at least two seasons ago, the tenth Doctor's last words till echoing in your head after all this time, and things had begun to get complicated as always. To be honest, you didn't expect any less. It turned out Amy wasn't even there, she'd been locked away and pregnant this whole time! You pursed your lips at the thought of it. The characters were really having a hard time at the moment.