#8: Boy Down the Street- Dean Winchester.

IMAGINE THIS.

Monday mornings were never your favourite days. They were always a new beginning of a whole week of school.

Correction: Hell, you thought bitterly, shoving your things into your bag and zipping it roughly up before slinging it over your shoulder. You grumbled and yawned a little as you snuggled your chin into your long, over-sized scarf. It was going to be one long day. Rolling your shoulders, you pushed on a bobble hat, pulled on a pair of gloves and opened the front door, a gush of cold morning air hitting your features.

You stepped out, swinging the door behind you blatantly with a lame expression. Yes, today was going to be especially boring you had decided. Your numb finger tips brushed against the buds of your earplugs in your pocket for a moment before fishing them out. You pursed out your lips, plugging them in and cranking up your favourite song. Shoes balancing on the edge of the pavement, your arms extended, you smiled up to the sky. There were perhaps two things you liked about having to walk to school on a Monday morning.

One had to be the whether. One minute it overflowed with generous sunshine and warmth, all sweetness and brilliant unfettered golden rays. The next it was dark, brooding, resisting the sun, threatening to bring down a storm with every ounce of power at its disposal. At other times it was just indecisive, flirting with ideas of cold and warmth, freezing fog or a just touch of light mist. You loved that. You hummed quietly to yourself, lifting you head as you neared the end of the street.

The second, was the boy you saw every morning on the way to school. Admittedly that was a bit strange, but there was something about him that dragged you in. Dean Winchester. He went to the same high school as you and was in the same year, but never really spoke to you, or anyone for that fact. He always talked about he wouldn't be there for long, that he'd be gone in a few weeks. You liked to think of it as you being a fly stuck in his web. Dean Winchester had never really acknowledged you in the corridors, he tended to sort of saunter, but ever morning he'd meet your eyes and smile a little as you passed by.

Sighing, you rolled you eyes a little at your behavior. Dean freaking Winchester, you thought with annoyance. Why did he ignore you? You saw him flirting with the girls at school and every time you passed by, he'd make a point of smirking arrogantly which only caused them to flirtatiously converse with him more.

It was a cross you had to bare. Hating Dean for ignoring you, flirting blatantly in front of you, being a jerk in general, but also liking him for smiling a little at you every morning, meeting your eyes and making you feel sympathetic that he had this huge jerk facade all the time. You were sure he wasn't like that all the time, but then again, the way he acted at school hurt you so much that you thought he was born one.

You decided to keep your head ducked as you passed him, blocking him out by focusing on the lyrics of your song. As you neared the end of the street, you saw him stood there. Dean had a leather jacket on, a black t-shirt underneath with worn jeans that gave him a whole rugged look. You sighed at how great he looked, and then at how you were just checking him out. You huffed, stuffing your hands into your pockets before dipping your head and walking straight ahead.

Dean turned to see you, but you just walked on and straight pass him. You nearly knocked him to the side with how fast you were going. You bit your lower lip and kept walking.

"Hey!" He shouted, running after you.

Oh, no, you thought, closing your eyes in dismay. Your feet stopped without your permission and you took out an earplug, raising an eyebrow as you looked up at him. "Hm?"

"Didn't you watch were you were going?" Dean scowled, running a hand through his short, blonde hair. You stared for a moment before scowling and shaking your head. You simply kept walking and Dean stood, raising an eyebrow in his place on the path for a second before jogging lightly after you.

"Hey, I know you, you're the chick who sits on that bench every lunch." Dean smirked slightly,"You better watch where you're going, missy."

You scowled before meeting his eyes,"Shut up, Winchester." You didn't stop walking however and Dean frowned, taken aback. "You alright?" He asked, hesitantly reaching to you before retracting his hand.

You gritted you teeth and stopped, turning to face him,"Look, why don't you just leave me alone. You seem to ignore me all the time anyways." You blanched at your sudden out burst. Where did that come from? You thought with embarrassment.

Dean's brow furrowed,"Jeez, I didn't mean to push your buttons." He frowned before asking,"You think I ignore you?"

"Of course, you do." You muttered, turning and pacing slower this time, your trainers scuffing against the ground. Dean dipped his head side wards as you both walked,"Doesn't the fact I smile to you every morning prove I don't?" You felt your cheeks burn and shook your head wordlessly. Dean pursed his lips as if debating something to himself, he groaned loadly which slightly startled you and stopped by holding your shoulders. He turned you to face him,"Okay, so here's the thing, I'm gunna pick you up at your house after school round' sixish then I'm taking you to the cinema."

You slid your head to the side in confusion, your anger fading away. "Why?"

"Well, you seem- I don't know." Dean shrugged before adding,"And you're kinda hot."

You crossed your arms, pointedly ignoring his last comment with a small smile. "I thought you said you were leaving in a few weeks?"

"No time like the present." He smirked, picking up a hand and tucking a stray lock of hair behind you ear. You dipped your head down shyly and he smiled the same smile you saw every morning. "So, you gunna let me take you on a date or not?"

You looked up at him. Perhaps he wasn't all that bad. He may have been Dean Winchester, but maybe there was more than meets the eye. You couldn't deny the fact that he could act like a complete jerk, but the look in his eyes made you make your decision. You smiled a little, blushing deeper and replied simply,"See you at six then." Before he could reply, you had already turned on your heel and walked quickly ahead.

Dean stood at his place on the path smirking to himself as he watch your retreating figure. "Hell, yes." He muttered, pulling a fist down triumphantly.

A/N: My apologies, I know this one wasn't completely up to scratch but I hope you still liked it.

~ Kiya221B